Seriously?!

BANG! BANG! BANG!

I heard loud banging on the door. But I remained shut. After some minutes later the banging sound died. Maybe Mr Hulk got tired and went...

So I opened the door slightly to peek if there were anyone...more importantly Mr Hulk. I was sweating like a damn pig that I was thinking that I needed to take another bath. Sweat drops covered my entire forehead and I used the back of my hand to wipe them off.

I felt goosebumps erupted my entire body as I was :
1) Scared to death
2) I was in only a big sized t-shirt!

I mustered all my courage and opened the door wider. I was surprise that there was a pin drop silence and no one. I stepped forward and all of a sudden I felt strong arms pulled me by my waist in someone's chest and let me tell you the chest was HARD. It felt like it was made of wood by my back.

I thought it was Mr Hulk but then I saw him coming in my direction from my bedroom...So he was in my bedroom the whole time! What was he doing there after I left?! I hope he did not go through my panties and bras section cause I kept a sexy red lingerie with them..well to say the truth I hide it there as I did not want neither my parents nor Leo to see it. They have not thought that ME, Elena Matthews would wear this thing! No way. Never in my life!

If you are wondering that where I got that lingerie from then let me tell you that my one and only bestie Ella gave it to me as a 'birthday gift'. I told her that I do not wear that kind of stuff but she simply replied while smirking "Ohh my dearest bestie Lena take it and keep it well...maybe you will use it in the future...who knows?" I kept it but I do not know why. And the reason behind this is definitely not to use it in the future. It was more to not break Ella's heart.

The grip on my arms tightened bringing me out of my thoughts.
Who was holding me?
I started to scream and move my legs and arms but to no avail as the person was too strong but not as Mr Hulk...What the hell am I comparing this guy to him? I might be high. 100%

"Well there is something called privacy. What the hell were you doing in my bedroom?" I told him while sending daggers at him. If these daggers could kill then he'll definitely be lying on the floor.
"You talk to much and I think I have to do something with that mouth of yours." He said while smirking and making his way to me. For a minuite I thought he would kiss me cause he was too CLOSE to me.

He was caressing my cheeks with his long strong fingers and I hate to admit it that it felt good. It felt like it was some kind of softness in his touch. I squinted my eyes and started to breathe rapidly. Even my womanhood was betraying me by throbbing furiously.

I had to press my thick thighs together to surpress that strange yet incredible feeling. His touches felt amazing that my dragons returned in my stomach and it was difficult for me to hide this feeling. I could feel his lips very close to mine. I so wanted to approach a bit more towards him so that our lips would meet. But was I ready to give my lip virginity to him? To someone that I barely know? Can I trust him that much?

But guess what? I was wrong. He simply took out a white cloth and poured some substance on it then put it near my nose. Well I was smart enough to know what he was doing. So I held my breath.

"C'mon smell it my Jelly Bunny." He said huskily. Wait! what? Jelly Bunny? Where does that come from?
I shook my head and it was difficult to me to hold my breath.

"Ethan don't worry...She will give in soon." The guy behind me said. Ohh so Mr Hulk's name is actually Ethan...hmm suits him well. But being me Lena Matthews would give in?Ha! Not even in your dreams boy!

I did my best to hold my breath and not give in to those freaks.
But the guy was right...I could not hold my breath any longer and ended up in sniffing the cloth.

For some second I felt nothing.
"What? She did not faint? Did not know she is that strong." The guy behind me said. And I was smirking knowing that I did not faint.
"She will soon faint. Wait for it." Mr Hulk said while staring into my black-brownish eyes. It was like he was seeing right through me. To tell the truth he was creeping the hell out of me. But I standstill and fisted my hand to hold myself.As soon as he said those words. I felt that everything around me was spining and I felt my head very heavy. Then my eyes betrayed me and I fainted...

Even though I was unconcious I knew what was happening. I felt someone carry me in bridal style and put me very slowly in a car as if the person was afraid that I might break. Then the person sat next to me and gently put my head on his lap. Might I say that lap was one hell of amazing to sleep on! I could sleep on it my whole life! So to be more comfortable I hugged the knees while sleeping. Ohh and yeah I am a great cuddler. I do not why but I love cuddling. I love bringing stuffs like teddy bears,pillows or people's arm very close to my breasts when I sleep. Weird I know...

Hi my boos❤❤
So what you think of Ethan? (Mr Hulk)😂😂