2nd Mission: The Date!

Elena's POV
In the morning when everyone woke up, we made breakfast together and I enjoyed every second of it. Everyone was all lovey dovey with their partners and then when I looked at Nate and Maria. I noticed that they've been restraining themselves to make the first move.

Since everyone's love life was moving on, I thought that it's time to give Nate's and Maria's lovestory a push.

When I asked Maria this morning about what happened between her and Nate. She just replied that he was being weird.

Then of course I had to consult Mr Hulk for this cause we really had to complete this second mission of Nate's and Maria's lovestory.

Everyone was on the couch watching Civil War. I was trying to get to talk to Mr Hulk since in the morning but to no avail. Either he was busy with the guys talking God knows what or he would be in a heating conversation with some businessmen on phone.

I got up to bring some snacks from the kitchen to eat while watching the film. Hardwork pays off...I think I thought looking at the neat kitchen.

When I was taking the packets of chips out, I noticed someone walking in. When I turned around I saw the person who I was craving to meet.

He was about to say something but I just took his hand and dragged him to my room silently.

"I did not know you are that hurry to be alone with me my Jelly Bunny." Once we were inside he closed the door behind us not forgetting to cage me with his muscled arms and bringing his face close to me until our tips of our noses touched.

"I-I....M-Mr H-Hulk its not about not us...i-its about N-Nate and Maria." What the hell? Get a hold of yourself Lena! Yes! Breathe in and breathe out.

"Nate and Maria?" He pulled his beautiful eyebrows together in confusion.

"Yeah..I mean we have to do sonething for them. Both are in love with each other but they are restraining themselves from making the move. I think we should help them." I explained him looking in his brown iries fascinating with the beauty of the colour and his long thick lashes.

Mr Hulk stepped back removing his hands from either sides of me. He looked at the floor while running his long fingers along his scruff. Okay I think this room is hot and I need to open the window cause I really need some fresh air.

"Hmm...yeah...I've been noticing Nate behaving strangely lately. He has been stuffing himself with work. Luckily he agreed on coming here or else he would surely drown himself in work."

"But why this sudden change with his attitude though?"

"Don't know...maybe so that he wouldn't think of Maria."

"Hmm...it could be...but we have to do something for them. But how?"

"Maybe I can help?"

"And how?"

"A date will fix everything."

"A date?...yeah I think it's going to be great. But how are we going to convince them?"

"You are going to leave that to me and they are going to be fine."

"I hope."

"Trust me my Jelly Bunny."

"I trust you and I love you Mr Hulk."

"I love you too my Jelly Bunny." With that he leaned forward and gave me a warm kiss that I've been craving for.
I wrapped my arms around his neck while my fingers running through his soft hair.

"God...how much I miss this my Jelly Bunny..." He muttered under his breath while his finger traced my jawline seductively.

Mr Hulk was going to lean for a kiss again but we were interrupted by a knock.

Knock! Knock!
Mr Hulk cursed and I opened the door to only see Ella smirking at me with her arms crossed.

"What?" I asked trying hard to hide my blush and smile.

"Oh nothing...it's just that I've come to tell you that we are leaving."

"But why now?" I asked pouting not liking the idea of them leaving.

"We've got things to do Lena...and I think you too." She replied pinching both my cheeks.

"Oww.." I playfully glared at her.

"Bye." I said hugging everyone. But of course Mr Hulk had to kiss me before leaving.

After they left, I was left alone as Leo went up to his room. So I decided to take a small nap.

******1 hour later******

"Whaaatt?! He asked you for a date?! That's awsome Maria!" Even though I knew Mr Hulk was behind this I had to act like I did not know anything.

"Okay so I AM COMING RIGHT AWAY! WAIT THE GIRLS ARE COMING TOO RIGHT?!"

"Yes Elena the girls are coming too. Come fast! I don't know what to do or to wear?!"

"Okay okay. I am coming!" I said and hang up.

By the time I reached at Nate's as Maria still lives there, the girls were already in the room.

"Hey girls I am here!" I said breathing hard.

"God Lena! We have a great problem. We don't know which dress will suit Maria!" Emma grabbed her hair in frustration.

"Hmm...let me see...I think this one would be perfect for her! The suits her." I said holding a pink pastel crop top and a white skirt.

"Do you thin-" Maria did not get time to finish her sentence as Grace jumped at her with the clothes.

"Yeah! Now go and change! Quick! We have a lot to do! Oh My God! Your makeup and hair! Go! Go! Go!" Grace pushed her in the bathroom to change.

After some minutes she wore the clothes and she was looking fabulous in them.

Without losing a second, Ella made her sit on the chair and she was working her magic with makeup while Emma was curling her hair.

And as for Grace and I, well we were still debating on which heels would Maria wear. Fortunately we came to a conclusion that she should wear the white heels. Then we picked her jewelries and done!

 Then we picked her jewelries and done!

*What Maria wore on the date*

"Done!" We high fived and looked at her.

"You look marvelous Maria!" I complimented her and she blushed.

"I smell like someone is going to get laid today..." Grace said sniffing the air and Maria was blushing even harder.

"Thank you so much girls!" She said hugging us.

"Hey we are always here for you. Okay?" Ella hugged her once more.

"It's 7pm...annddd I think that..IT'S TIME FOR YOU TO GO!" Emma exclaimed pointing at the clock on the white wall.

"Oh My God! Girls wish me luck!" We hugged once again.

"You are going to be fine...just be yourself and relax. Don't get nervous. Okay?" She nodded and left.

"And yes! Don't forget to tell us everything!" Grace shouted.

She turned and blushed.

Sooo..my hands were itching to write this chapter and here it is! So Nate and Maria are going for a date?! What do you think is going to happen there? Will Maria and Nate be together or not? Well then...let's find this out in the next chapter. Bye bye❤❤❤