The Serious Talk

"So? Tell me why? Why have you not been talking to me?" Mr Hulk asked impatiently with his arms crossed looking very serious.

We were sitting in my living room to have 'that' talk. And to tell it is very awkward cause Mr Hulk has never showed me this side of his before. His face was blank and stoned like.

"I am in love with you." All of a sudden I blurted out. I did not know what came over me to just confess like that!

All that time my head hung low but hearing nothing from Mr Hulk made me lift my head.

Mr Hulk was definitely shocked by that as his beautiful eyes grew big and his luscious lips parted.

"I-I know all of a sudden I am confessing my feelings to you. But it is really the reason to why I was ignoring you. I could not face you cause I would be feeling nervous. The moment I see you my heart goes crazy and-and-" I used my hand when I was explaining Mr Hulk everything. My voice was trembling and I could feel myself sweating.

I could not finish what I was saying cause Mr Hulk suddenly hugged me and said "Thank you my Jelly Bunny. Thank you very much and I love you too."

I could feel my face heating up that I tried to take deep breaths to calm myself down. The hug was incredible. It was not a friendly hug which I usually get from my friends or my parents or even Leo. This one was different. It was soothing and comfy.

After a few minutes later we parted and he looked at me in the eyes.

"My Jelly Bunny I am sorry for what happened later. It is just that the thought of you leaving me just drive me insane."

"It is alright now. I am always here for you Mr Hulk." I laughed a bit when I mentioned 'Mr Hulk'. He neither looked offenced nor angry when he heard that name on the contrary he laughed.

"Mr Hulk and Jelly Bunny. I like it." He said bringing his face close to mine.

"Yeah me too."

I could feel the tip of his nose touched mine and his lips parted a bit then they took my lips. It was my first time kissing someone so I don't know how it goes but I tried to go with the same pace as Mr Hulk.

His lips tasted like chocolate with a hint of mint. God! My favourite chocolate flavour!  I wanted more of his taste.

Suddenly I could feel his hand on my butt squeezing it. It surprised me but kind of hot. He pressed me against a wall but not too hard. He was being gentle yet dominant.

Our makeout session lasted more than I thought. It was getting more and more heated. But we had to part cause Mr Hulk said that if we continue to do this we would end up on the bed and he does not want to do that that early. He wants to take it slow.

When I saw his face after the kiss. It was not the same it was pale and his eyes changed colour. They became red. I touched his face and on that instant I could feel like there was a kind of electricity with our touch.

"I-I have to go take a bath so that I can get rid of this feeling." He told me closing his eyes taking deep breaths.

"Yeah..I will be waiting for you here."

He turned his back went to the bathroom.

Meanwhile I started texting Sam and Ella in our group chat on Whatsapp.

Me:Hey guys! I have something to tell!

Ella:Yeah I am here.

Sam:Yep me too.

Me:I confessed my feelings to Mr Hulk today!

Ella:And what did he say?

Me:He said that he love me too and now we are together.

Sam:Oh My God now my bestfriend is not single anymore. Time to party!

Ella:Hey that's good Ella! Congrats. Oh yeah you do owe us a party!

Me: Yeah yeah okayy.

"Who is it?" I did not realise Mr Hulk had already taken his bath cause I was too engrossed in telling my bestfriends about my confession.

"Oh I was texting Ella and Sam." Hearing the name 'Sam' he got a bit tense at first but then he relaxed.

"Sam? It's that guy huh?"

"Yes and I told them about our relationship now. I mean that now we are together..." I told him smiling and Mr Hulk took steps forward towards me. I could not move cause I was sitting on the couch so I remained still.

"And?" He whispered in my ear. I could feel goosebumps erupted my entire body.

"A-And t-they are happy that I am finally in a relationship a-and they said t-that I o-owe them a-a party." Urgh why? why God? why? Why I stutter so much when is that close to me?!

"Oh it is good then cause I was about to tell you about the party my parents are holding tomorrow. I think you should invite them."

"But the party will be at your place meaning there will be a lot of vampires. Will it cause a problem?" I was worried about Sam cause he is not a vampire and he might be a delicious dish for them!

"My Jelly Bunny everyone will be invited in this party including humans. Of course we the vampires are not going to reveal our identities and don't worry cause we usually hold parties like this every year so your friends can come." He placed his both hands on my shoulders and explained me like I was a kid.

"Oh okay then! I'll inform them about the party." I jumped on the couch and in the process knocking my head against Mr Hulk's.

"Oww.." We hissed while rubbing our head.

"Wait! We should knock our heads again with each other." I said remembering what my grandma told me when I was young.

"What? Why?" Mr Hulk asked arching his eyebrow confused.

"Because I don't want to grow horns on my head! Don't you know if someone knocked his head against yours you should knock your heads once again so that you don't grow horns." Seriously this guy doesn't know anything!

"Uh-ha-ha-ha"

"What? What is so funny?" It was my first time hearing laughing. He doesn't fail to look hot even when he laughs!

"You are...cute and funny when you talk like that...I like it." Hearing these words turned me red.

"Come." I took his head and knock mine with his softly.

"Now I will not grow horns." I said sighing in relief.

"Ha-ha-ha-ha" Mr Hulk was laughing as if I told him some joke. But I like his laugh it was good to hear. I could hear it all day long. I just stood there and smiled at him....

Hello again my sweethearts.😄
Another update? Yep another one this week. I am thinking of completing this story this year so that I can start writing a new one next year. A huge thank you for your support! It is encouraging me to write more and now we are reaching chapter 20!
So what do you think of Mr Hulk's and Jelly Bunny's relationship?
Tell me in the comments below and follow me for more stories in the future! Bye bye...see you soon😚😚