The Party (3)

MY BOOK HAS REACHED OVER 1K READS!!!!!! TIME FOR CELEBRATION!!! THANK YOU SOOO MUCH. God! I did not think I would come this far with writing. I did not think of writing a book before but now...I JUST DID IT. This year has been great for me but I do admit that there were some bad suprises too. But you know bad things always come to strengthen you. So yeah! I am very happy today.😆😄😄😄

Gif of Leo Matthews-Zac Efron on top👆❤😍

---------------

Knock! Knock!

Just as we were on the edge of kissing a knock interrupted us. Damn! What the hell?!

Mr Hulk went to open the door and came a well-dressed maid.

"Yes Maria?" Mr Hulk asked the maid.

"Your Majesty there is someone who wishes you to meet you." The maid said formally.

"And who is it?" Mr Hulk scratched his head getting irritated.

"Mr Williams, Your Majesty."

"Alright tell him to come to the study room. I'll be there."

"Understood,Your Majesty." The maid bowed and left.

Mr Hulk approached to me and cupped both my cheeks.

"I am sorry my Jelly Bunny but I have to go. Don't worry I'll continue later." He winked at me and left but not before kissing my forehead.

This man will definitely drive me crazy! But I also love him...

Getting bored in the room,I decided to see my friends. I opened the door to peeked outside. Shit! I don't know where to go! The place is huge.

Okay,let's see where this corridor will lead me to.

While I was walking in the corridor, I heard strange noises. And when I say noises meaning moaning. Seriously?

I went a bit further and saw a couple making out. Wow just wow what a great view! -note the sarcasm.

I decided to look straight forward and to walk quick. But a voice stopped me.

"Lena?" Huh? Leo? What is he doing here? 

I turned to face him.

"Leo? What are you doing here?" I asked surprised.

"I-umm-" Before he completed his sentence I cut him.

"And who is she?"

"This is Emma Storm, my mate." He said pointing at her.

Emma was a beautiful girl. Her long brown locks and eyes. Hey wait a minute. Did he say Emma Storm? As in Mr Hulk's sister? Cause Mr Hulk did mention that he has a sister.

"Emma Storm? Are you-" I was not able to finish cause Emma beat me into it.

"Yes I am Ethan's sister. Nice to finally meet you Elena. I have been wanting to meet you but your stupid brother did not let me. He wanted to wait for the right time." She said glaring at Leo and I chuckled.

"What?" Leo asked angrily sending me a glare.

"Nothing it's just that at last there is someone who can talk to you like this and you cannot do anything. Well done Emma, I already consider you as my sister-in-law now. Welcome to the family!" I said dramatically and hugged her tightly.

Emma and I laughed hard while Leo had a scowl on his face.

"Okay now I should go and look for my friends. Have fun! But I don't to be an Aunty this soon, okay?" I winked at them and turned to leave. I knew Emma's face turned like a tomato.

Mr Hulk's Jelly Bunny (Completed)✔ EDITINGजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें