Kidnapped

Did you listen to the new song? Reggaeton Lento by Little Mix ft CNCO? It's been in my favourite list lately. I love it soo much!
You can listen to the song...it is on top👆

Ethan's POV

Truthly speaking I did not want to return to my penthouse when I left my Jelly Bunny. But what could I do? I had a lot of work to complete.

Ring! Ring!

Why Matt is calling me at night?

"Hey Matt-" I did not even get to finish my sentence.

"Ethan! Is Elena with you?" He asked trembling.

"No Matt...Is there something wrong?" I was worried after hearing my Jelly Bunny's name.

"Ethan, Elena has not yet returned from school...I thought that she must be with you."

What? Now that's something serious!

"Matt listen to me. Calm down, I'll do what I can do to find Elena. Just tell everyone to not worry. Okay?" With that I cut phone and dialed Noah's number.

"Ethan?"

"Noah I really need you to find out where Elena is. She's been missing since afternoon." I told Noah massaging my temples.

"Understood. I'll do it right away." I could hear the seriousness in his voice.

I hope we get to know where my Jelly Bunny is..

---------------------------

Elena's POV

I felt the warmth of the sunlight lingered on my face.

I rolled on the bed and stretched my arms to fully wake up. Opening my eyes I was at first surprised by my surroundings then I remembered that I was being kidnapped by Nate.

That asshole! Separating me from my family,friends and Mr Hulk!

I got up from the bed and went to the bathroom to do my hygenic businesses.

Sighing hard I went to the bedroom again and sit on it.

Suddenly I heard someone knocking on the door.

Knock! Knock!

Slowly I made my way to the door and opened it. There a maid fully formally dressed standing in front of me holding a bag.

"Goodmorning ma'am, Master gave you these clothes."
Are you kidding me? Master? Where are we? In the 19th century?

"Uh-oh thank youuu..."

"Maria"

"Thank you Maria."

She handed me the bag and left.

I decided to take a bath cause I did not have one since yesterday. I went through the clothes and went in the bathroom for a warm shower.

I closed my eyes and enjoyed the feeling of the hot water on my skin. Suddenly my eyes started to burn and I felt hot tears on my cheeks mixing with water. The tears left a salty taste in mouth.

I want to go home....I need to go home....whether they like it or not, I'll find my way to an escape.

Making my mind I jumped out of the bathroom determined. I wore the clothes I chose and let my messy hair on my shoulder. To say I did not care to even detangle my hair.

I looked at my reflection on the mirror and took a deep breath

I looked at my reflection on the mirror and took a deep breath. I straighten my back and rolled my shoulders.

Okay Elena you can do it! First of all look in the house for any way to escape...

Grr...Grrr

"Urgh...I am so hungry.." I rubbed my belly groaning.

I opened the door and descended the stairs since I did not see any way beside the stairs.

When I approached near to what it seemed to be a living room, there were shoutings.

Curiously I stepped further to see my kidnappers playing Xbox.
Bloody bastards! They are having their moment here after kidnapping me!

My blood boiled inside of me and it took all to prevent myself from jumping onto them and kicking them in the jewels. I tried to keep my calm and looked around for a kitchen cause damn was I hungry!

Yay kitchen found! So firstly lets fill you my belly then we'll think of a plan...

I made my way to the kitchen very slowly to not make any noise cause I did not want the kidnappers to notice me. As I was approaching I smelled a very sweet aroma. It engulfed me in such a way that my nostrils were happy with this scent. I proceeded on following the scent till I saw Maria.

Maria was at the stove cooking something. I went closer to her and peeked.

"Ahh...it smells soo good..." I complimented her.

"Oh-m-miss I did not know you are here and thank you for the compliment. It is just a simple pudding maize. My grandmother taught me how to cook it and since then it's been my favourite." She told me smiling faintly.

"Elena." I abruptly told her. Maria's face turned confused.

"Call me Elena. Not miss."

"B-but-" Before she even finish her sentence I inturrupted her.

"No butts and no asses. You are going to call me Elena. Just Elena." I told her putting on a very serious face. Although it was hard for me cause I rarely do so.

"O-okay then..mi-no Elena."

"Now that's good." I smiled at her and she did the same in return.

"Maria I am so hungry!!" I exclaimed since I could not hold any longer. I even felt like I was going to faint!

"I am almost finish Elena. Just 5 mins more for it to cool down." She said while putting the pudding in the refrigerator.

-------------------

"It is DELICIOUS!!" The pudding maize was very tasty. The way it melted in my mouth reaching my tastebuds was amazing!

"Now I am a big fan of yours Maria! I think you have to teach me how to cook this pudding maize." I said bring another spoonful of the pudding to my mouth.

"Elena..don't make it sound like that!" She said blushing. I suppose this is the first time she was being complimented like that?

While I was eating my pudding peacefully, those damn kidnappers had to show up and sit at the table and eat with me.

To say I was really being uncomfortable by their presence. Don't get me wrong but until I know a person well I will not feel comfortable with him or her.

I stuffed my mouth fastly and kept the bowl and spoon in the sink and went to the room.

Hello guys! Sorry for the slow update...I could not finish the story because I have been busy lately.

So what do you think of this chapter? Did you enjoy it? If yes then leave a star behind and follow for more stories in future! Bye!!❤❤