Boys Invasion

First of all this chapter is especially dedicated to apple_jaxs. Thank you so much for the votes dear!

Ethan's POV

Thank God Nate agreed on this boys' night. Of course it was expected that he would cause Maria would be there too.

When we all gathered at my penthouse, we boarded our cars and hit the engine to our destination.

We were supposed to arrive there earlier but we got stuck because of the terrible traffic jam.

After what seemed forever the traffic finally started to clear and our cars one more time roared.

Fortunately we've reached at my Jelly Bunny's house and to be honest her scent was tormenting me. It was delicious.

Everyone got down and made our way to the door.

I ringed the door bell thrice as she was taking to much time!

At last she opened the door but she did not look very pleasing that time...uh oh..

Her arms were crossed under her full breasts and her eyes were closed. She tried to look calm but could not as her left eyebrow was twitching and her round chubby cheeks became rosy.

Before I could even open my mouth and talk to her, she started her ranting and might I say she was damn cute.

"What the hell Leo? Have you ever thought of using the spare key of the house? Or are you that stupid that that thought did not come across your damn brain. Oh what am I talking? Leo having a brain? What a-" I so wanted to tease her and knowing that she did not see me, I jumped in the opportunity. And might I say she was looking damn hot when she was angry.

"Open your eyes my Jelly Bunny. I bet I am not who you are referring to." Her eyes shot open instantly. I could say she was not expecting my presence at her doorway.

Then I felt her eyes roaming on my body. She was taking in my every inch of my body.

Suddenly I heard a voice and immediately knew that it belonged to my Jelly Bunny.

God!! He looks so damn sexy! His rosy plump lips tempted me to just smash mine onto his. Savouring every inch of them and those eyes...they are so captivating that I want to just spend my time in just staring at their beautiful brown colour...Oh and don't forger his body... my hands were itching to rip off this shirt which were hiding his perfectly sculpted body and trace my little chubby fingers along the popping muscles of his. Oh his delicious six packs and his v-line....

I seriously don't know what I would do to him if we were in a room alone.

I could not stop myself from chuckling as I knew I had a huge effect on her.

Hearing my chuckles she looked at me then her eyes tore from me to behind me. Her face expression changed immediately. Maybe she did not know the guys were here...

With an eyebrow arched she asked.
"What are you all doing here?"

I tried hiding the excitement in my voice while replying.

"We are having a boys' night today."

"WHAATT?!" Our ears seemed to bust as vampires have very sensitive ears. We all looked at where that screaming came from.

There stood Maria, Ella, Grace and Emma on the stairs with arms crossed. Seriously? What is with them crossing their arms today?

Jelly Bunny turned to me with her eybrows furrowed.

"What?" She asked scanning my face. I am sure as hell I am red like a beetroot because the scream had hit my ear drum very badly.

"Nothing it's just that my ears are sensitive." I replied scratching at the back of my neck nervously.

Elena's POV
Hearing that Mr Hulk's ears were sensitive made me smirk cause that time my mind wanted to go all the way dirty.

The Vampire Prince seemed to notice me smirking as he gave me a confused look.

I was snapped out of my thoughts by the girls' footsteps on the stairs.

They were damn sure mad as the way they were stomping off the stairs...ohh the poor stairs...

"Is it true that you are all going to have a boys' night?" Grace asked eyeing Sam closely.

"O-Of course." Sam said with his face pale like a blank sheet of paper.

Hmm...something is fishy...

"Okay then. You can do whatever you want as long as you don't disturb us." Grace dramatically turned flipping her hair.

Then all the boys entered and I closed the door and made themselves comfortable before I even got the time to tell them. Guys...I mentally rolled my eyes.

Then I noticed something I'd never expected. Nate was admiring Maria while she was climbing up the stairs to my room. Sure Maria was a very beautiful girl but that asshole did not see that.

The guys went to Leo's room and I made my way to mine with the girls.

Once we got in my room, Maria asked.
"So what are going to do?"

Ella was the one to reply.
"Well we are going to have fun together! But wait I'll get us something to drink cause my throat feels like the Sahara desert." With that she left.

Meanwhile we were talking about beauty stuff like trendy makeups and hairstyles.

Suddenly Ella busted in the room like she has seen a ghost.

"What happed Ella? Why are you panting? And where are the drinks?" I asked her cause damn she was panting like she ran a marathon.

"I walked past Leo's room when I went to the kitchen then I heard that the real reason the boys are here is because they don't want us to talk about other boys during our girls' night." It was surprising how she said all that in one breath.

What the hell?! Now you've asked for it Mr Hulk!

"But why are we going to talk about other guys when we already have ours?" Maria asked softly enough that we could hear her.

"Honestly we do not know...but now that they've asked for it...they'll get it." I said smirking knowing that I already have a really good plan in my mind.

Now they are going to regret coming here to ruin our girls' night...

A big hello to everyone!!! I am so happy that the boys are here!! Yayy...what do you think what will happen in the next chapter? Wanna know? Then meet me in ch 38. Ohh My God!! We are reaching ch 40!!!! 😱

And yes!! Thank you so much for your support. It is motivating me to write more.😀