Unexpected Visitors

Yesterday was amazing. I had fun with Maria to the fullest. To say it was the best day since I was being kidnapped.

When I woke up I did not got up instantly instead I just laid on the bed thinking of my next plan for Maria but nothing came in my mind. So I gave up and got up to do my toiletries.

Finishing doing my business, I made my way downstairs to talk to the guys about what would be our next plan.

"Goodmorning Lena." Maria was the first one greeting me. I was shock at first when I saw her. Oh no not because I forgot about the makeover but she returned back being the old Maria.

She had tied her hair in such a way that anyone would notice the highlights and she pinned the bangs with barbie pins?! She even wore her usual maid attire.

"Goodmorning Maria. But why are you like this? What happened?" I asked confused.

"Umm...well as long as I am working right now..I want to be like this." She replied smiling faintly.

"Oh okay then Maria. I understand. So what did you prepare today? Cause I am famished!" I said rubbing my poor belly.

"Hello to you too Lena." Nicky greeted sarcastically.

"Oh hello guys!" I said waving at them ignoring Nicky's sarcastic greeting.

The boys waved at me and then they started playing Xbox while I was eating delicious chocolate pancakes.

When I was done with my food, I went to the boys and ask them for help for the next plan cause nothing came in my mind.

They told me that they will think of something and then they will tell later on and as for Maria she is okay with everything.

Then I went to the room again as I was feeling again sleepy and Maria was going for grocery shopping so I would be left doing nothing. That's why I decided to go for a round two sleep.

----------------------
Ethan's POV

"Ethan I've found where Elena is." Noah called me this morning informing me about Elena's whereabout.

"Where is she? And who did this?" I asked getting impatient.

"You will not like the answer Ethan."

"Tell me God damn it!" I yelled in frustation.

"It's Nate." Nate. Nate. Nate. Everytime, every freaking time! He has to be the person who always ruin my life! This time I am not going to leave him alive.

"Okay. Inform Matt about this and get ready cause we are going to get my Jelly Bunny as fast as possible."

"Got it." With that I hanged up and got ready to get my Jelly Bunny from Nate. That bastard!

To say I did not really sleep since my Jelly Bunny was not found. I spent all the nights talking to Noah to find a way.

Now that I know where she is, I am going to get her.

I did not even care to take breakfast cause the only thing that was on my mind was getting my Jelly Bunny.

God! I miss her so much! That dick Nate! I am going to kill him today.
----------------------

Once I reached the place, I immediately recognised it as this was the place where Nate and I used to play when we were young. Now it is just an old memory.

Matt, Leo, Sam, Noah and Stella got out of a van and headed towards me with a very serious face.

"Let's go." I simply said.

We all pulled out their guns out of their pockets and I knocked the door.

When the door opened, I instantly shot the guy not caring who it was.

Then the bastard came. Nate.

"What the hell?!" He exclaimed.

Before he could say another word I punched him in the face and held the gun on his forehead.

-------------------------
Elena's POV

I was sleeping peacefully until I heard a loud noise. I was brought of my sleep in an instant.

Ohh how I don't like it when someone disturbs my sleep...

I massaged my temple trying to calm myself down.

"What the hell?!" I heard someone shouted. What is going on outside?

I was going to ignore it thinking that maybe it was boys were playing Xbox. But then I heard another loud noise. It was a gunshot!

I immediately got up and open the door abruptly.

It was a very unexpected scene for me. Nicky was lying on the floor holding his bloody left leg up. My Papa had a gun in his had and was pointing it to Sammy. Noah and Sam were punching Sammy continuously. Stella was holding a gun in her hand. It was like a fully prepared gang came for me.

I was beyond furious that moment. I know that I should have been happy that my family,friends and Mr Hulk came to my rescue but I felt the complete opposite.

I mean I know I was being kidnapped by these guys but they were polite with me. They were being good guys to me.

All I saw that time was red. I took a deep breath and shouted.
"STOP!!!" I descended the stairs with a murderous look on my face.

Everyone's eyes were glued in me.

"Uh-oh...I think-oww-we've awaken the scary Lena-ouch." Nicky said still groaning in pain.

"What the hell is going on here?!" I asked loudly.

"And you, Ethan what are you doing with your gun pointing at Nate? Put it down. Actually all of you put your guns down on the table. I won't say it twice." It was the first time I called Mr Hulk by his actual name. But I did not care I was pissed to an extent and with this enemy thing between Mr Hulk and Nate did not help either.

I walked to Nicky and kneed in front of him.
"I am sorry Nicky." I said softly.

"We need to bring him to the hospital ASAP. He is injured badly." I told my Papa knowing at least he would understand me.

"I am so sorry Lena. It's just I forgot that you don't like violence. I am going to take him to the hospital. Don't worry." Papa said with guilty shown on his face.

"I am coming with you." Sam proposed my Papa.

"We are coming too." Ella and Noah said while helping them in lifting Nicky.

With that they left for hospital.

"Didn't I mentioned not to use violence when we can talk Ethan? Did I?" I asked Mr Hulk furiously glaring at him.

This day was supposed to be the 2nd Mission but they ruined it! Damn!

Hi everyone. So this is another update of this story! Honestly I did not what to write in this chapter but thankfully I got an idea from my imagination. Hope you enjoyed this one! Bye thank you for your reading.❤