First Morning

This chapter is dedicated to my lovely friend SheKina3 Thank you for the vote my dear!!

Ethan's POV
It was like a dream and I did not want to wake up. Soft arms wrapped around my torso and hot breath against my neck. I shifted my eyes more and I saw my woman. She was gorgeous and cute when she was sleeping peacefully. Her mouth formed a cute pout and her eyebrows were furrowed. How can she manage to look that hot even when she is sleeping?
Of course she is my Jelly Bunny...

I smiled and took a stray hair and slided it to her ear. Suddenly she started shifting her position and mumbling something in her sleep. Her legs were brought up higher to my crotch and her hands were on my chest. My eyes went wide like freaking saucers. Okay...this is not the time to turn on! Relax and think something else!

What to think? What to think? Yes! Think of work! The company, my desk annddd....my Jelly Bunny is bent on it while I-

Cut it! I shook my head.

Something else! Yes! food!
The kitchen annddd...my Jelly Bunny is wearing the sexy lingerie I found-

Stop! I can't!

I felt Jelly Bunny shifting more and her eyes opening slowly. I tried to hide my turned on self.

"Goodmorning my Jelly Bunny." I whispered at her.

She raised her leg and pulled her eyebrows in confusion. "Something is poking me."

"I-I-" I could not find my words as I know what it was.
I was sure as hell that my face was red cause of the embarrassment.

Her eyes grew big and that's when I knew that she realised what it was.

"D-Don't t-tell me Mr Hulk."

"I can't control myself my Jelly Bunny. I can't help it." I said smiling uncomfortably.

"B-But we did it yesterday Mr Hulk. How come-"

"I know but it's just that you looked beautiful and I...you know.."

"Three rounds. Three rounds yesterday Mr Hulk!"

Jelly Bunny sighed and said.
"Can't help it then. After all I am your mate. But please...be gentle. I-I am still sore."

"Of course my Jelly Bunny."

Then I leaned closer to her and kissed her like their was no tomorrow. I could feel our soul being pulled together.
My hands trailed on her curves drinking the beauty of them. I dipped my head down to her neck and nipped at it. She was pulling at my hair and moaning.

Her cheeks turned rosy and her eyes went from the cute doe shapes to seductive ones.

I could smell her arousal building up and I felt myself drowning in a high degree pleasure.

-------------------------
Elena's POV
To tell the truth, I did not know that this mating process thing would be like that! Once we've done it the first time, we could not stop ourselves in doing it over and over again.

But Mr Hulk kept his words, he did not hurt me at all when he has bitten me. It only increased my arousal and making me want more of him.

Feeling the warmth of the sun ruining my sleep with Mr Hulk, I got up. As I was naked, I went to Mr Hulk's closet to take some clothes to wear but not before taking the towel wrapping it around my body cause I did not want Mr Hulk and I to go for an another round as we did four rounds including in the morning.

I made my way to the bathroom and unwrapped the towel from my body. Suddenly my eyes struck at something on my lower abnomen. It was the mating mark. I traced it with my index finger. It was almost like a tattoo. It was a swirl like design and I loved it!

Quickly I took a shower and wore a t-shirt of Mr Hulk. I did not wear any shorts cause the t-shirt was covering my thighs. It was like a mini dress.

Then I got out of the bathroom and rushed to Mr Hulk to show him the mating mark. I searched for him everywhere in the room but couldn't find him. So, I proceeded on searching him. Suddenly I smelled something very delicious and it made my stomach growled instantly.

I followed the sweet smell but the sight infront of me was indeed unexpected. Mr Hulk was in the kitchen shirtless might I add and he was cooking pancakes. His back was facing me and due to his cooking movement, his hard muscles appeared even more sexy. My hands were like a magnet and I found them instantly hugging Mr Hulk bare upper half.

He stiffened the first time but when he realised that it was me, he turned around and gave me a kiss.

"You really should start wearing my t-shirts more." He whispered huskily in my ear and I felt myself blushing.

"By the way Mr Hulk, while I was showering. I noticed this." I lifted up my t-shirt or Mr Hulk's t-shirt to show him.

"It's beautiful. I got it too. Look." He pointed at it on his lower abnomen like mine. Both mine and his were identical and it was almost like this couple's goal thing.

"Now I can say that you are mine. Only mine." He lifted my chin up and brushed his longing lips onto mine.

Hellooo everyone!!! So now Mr Hulk and Jelly are officially together😍😍

What do you think of them? And how their shipping name should be? Elethan or Ethelena?
Tell me please!!! I am confusing right now! Cause I find both beautiful.😢😍

Bye...❤❤❤