Jealous?

I was so engrossed in my thoughts that I did not know there was someone standing in front of me. Until he spoke...

"Who is he?"

I immediately lifted my eyes just to be greeted by a pair of eyes filled with anger. It was like there were flames in them. What is his problem? I started to get irritated.

"My bestfriend." I simply replied while rolling my eyes and passed by him to make my way to my room because honestly I was very tired that day and I did not want to continue the conversation as the air was thick between us.

"Bestfriend? But the way he was behaving towards you showed the otherwise....especially that hug." Mr Hulk said crossing his muscled arms to his chest. Ohh how I want to touch that sculpted chest. Running my fingers on-
Urghh Elena stop it! This is not the right moment to think about sinful acts. My conscience threatened me.

"Why? I mean come on. You barely know me and here you are being possessive." I said cocking my head to the side.

"I want you to stay away from him from now on." I sounded more like a demand to me. He was staring at my eyes with his brows furrowed together with determination. His eyes-Ohh god
They were filled with something that I could not put my finger on it. What was it? Jealousy?

"Are you jealous? Hey look Samuel is like a brother to me and he is already taken meaning that he is in a relationship. And he loves his girlfriend dearly. So do not assume things before learning the truth." I told him putting more emphasise on the words 'brother','taken',relationship' and 'girlfriend'.

"Oh good then because I do not like competitions even though I know that I always win." Why does he have to be so arrogant? Can't he talk like normal people?
He is really getting on my nerves.

I did not say anything,I just made my way to my bedroom. I wanted to have a hot shower and have a deep slumber sleep. But as soon as I began to walk something or should I say someone had their tight grip on my wrist.

Urggh

"What?" I snapped at him not caring that I might hit the bad nerve.

"I am talking to you my Jelly Bunny and you better listen to me."

"Okay go ahead." I was very tired and wanted to finish this conversation with him.

"I want you to come with me on a date tomorrow."

"No."

"Well my Jelly Bunny I do not take 'no' for an answer."

"Then you should learn." I was getting angry with his attitude.

"I will wait for you."

"I can't Mr Storm I have an art project to finish tomorrow for school."

"I will help you then."

"Oh really? Since when you draw?" I said letting a slight faint laugh.

"My dear Jelly Bunny you do not know me well and you really should learn many things about me." I did not realise he was close to me till I felt the hairs on the back of neck stood. He was whispering huskily and sexily.
Damn! I could feel my heart began to hammer against my ribcage. God why does he have such an effect on me!

"Uh-oh o-okay I-I'll come with you." Seriously Elena you really are something. My conscience told me sarcastically.

Oh shut up I am trying to do something about this situation I am in.

Like that?

Hey atleast I am doing something. You could have help me you know?

No response from my conscience.

Hello?

Still no response.

Great. Just great.

I did not know what was happening until I felt something on my neck. It was sloppery. It kind of tickled that made me wet myself down there. I had to do the same thing that I have been doing when he started doing these 'things' to me-squeezing my legs together.

Urgh I had to stop him. But I could not. I felt like my whole body was immobilised and surprisingly I wanted this feeling to never end.

But I have to make an effort and stop him. With great effort I pushed him and took steps away form him.

"Uh I need to go. I need to-to sh-shower! Yes I need to shower. So see you later." With that I made my way to the bathroom. I did not know what I blabbered. He might have seen me like a crazy girl as confusion was written all over his face.But looking at the bright side I could escape from him.

Ahh the hot water is so good. How I want to stay under the runinning water forever. But I could not as if I did so my hands would look like hands on an alien.

With great hesistance I closed the water and stepped out to dry myself and to wear some clothes.
Unfortunately the lady luck was not with me that day as I forgot to bring my clothes amd more importantly a towel with me.

Oh god what am I going to do? Both my parents and Leo were not at home. Papa went to work, Mama went to the grocery store and Leo went to hang with his friends. There was only one person in the house-Mr Hulk.

I really need something to cover myself. But what?

I let out a huge sigh and did something that I never imagined I would ever do in my entire life-calling Mr Hulk for help.

"Mr- Ethan! Ethan!" Luckily I stopped myself in call him 'Mr Hulk'. Good lord where is he?

After what seemed forever. I heard his voice. "Yes my Jelly Bunny?" He asked.

"I umm-need your help." I said reluctantly as this guy has a freaking perverted brain.

"Oh I can help you my Jelly Bunny. I am always at you service. Is it about scrubbing your back? Oh I will lov-" Before he could even continue his sentence I stopped him.

"Stop! Can't you be more serious? I am getting cold here and I really need a towel. I forgot to bring one and my clothes." I told him starting to get annoyed with his behaviour.

"What about a NO?" Whaaat??!
This guy was really getting on nerves. I sighed and tried to calm myself from opening the bathroom door naked and punch him in the face.

"What? What do you want now? I already agreed to go with you tomorrow." I asked gritting my teeth because of the cold and I was fuming.

"Let's keep it for later. I'll bring a towel for you." With that I hear footsteps beginning to fade.

"Here." He did not take long.

I slightly opened the door so that he could not see me naked and I let out one arm to indicate him to give me the towel.

As soon as he handed me the cloth that would hide my precious dignity I closed the door while muttering a "thank you" but it was loud enough for him to hear me because I heard him answer "you are welcome my Jelly Bunny."

After I dried myself I wrapped the towel around my naked body and rushed to my bedroom. Fortunately he did not get to see me in just a towel. Well he already had seen you in one. Remember? Twerking in a towel?
My conscience reminded me while rolling its eyes.

I decided to stay in my bedroom after I wore my minnie mouse pyjamas. I did not want to see Mr Hulk's face and I was very tired. I just wanted to sleep in my fluffy bed.

I pulled my pink blanket over me and closed my eyes to sleep. But as soon as I close my eyes all I could see was him-Mr Hulk...

Hey what's up?😄😆😆😆 Another update
Finally reached chapter 15. What do you think of this one? Comment down your thoughts and please do not forget to follow me and vote vote.
Bye love you my Boos❤❤