Day Full Of Suprises

My family agreed to let me go the the party with Mr Hulk. Even though I don't have any idea how? I mean my Mama would of course agree to this cause she loves Mr Hulk like her son but my Papa and Leo...I don't know.

I went in the living room looking for my family but could not find them except Mr Hulk-yes he was the only one including me present in the house. Mr Hulk told me that they went out for something.
It seemed like my parents go out pretty much a lot nowadays including Leo. I wonder why?

"Jelly Bunny your dress and accessories will be delivered,that means you don't have to do shopping." Huh? Everything? As in dress,shoes and jewellries?

"Umm...but-"

"I know...but it is my Mom who is sending them for you. She is very happy and excited to meet you,I think that's why she did this."

"Oh okay. I have a gut feeling that I will get along with your mother. Seeing that she is very happy to meet me. But I am quite nervous you know? As it is my first time meeting my boyfriend's mother." I said biting my lips and playing with my fingers.

Mr Hulk approached to the couch and sat beside me. He turned me and looked me in the eyes.

"Jelly Bunny listen to me. You don't have to feel nervous,the only thing you have to do is to be unique and real. Be who you are and then everything will be alright."

I just nodded while he was talking.

"Trust me Jelly Bunny. Everything will be alright." He said playing with my hair. Ah it feels good...Oh no no not that kind of 'good' perverts. It was relaxing.

Our talk got interrupted because of the bell. As I opened the door,I was squeezed with hugs.

"God! Guys leave me now. I need to breathe." I told Sam,Ella and Grace.

After the very long bone crushing hug we parted.

"Who is-Ohhh you are Ethan! Lele's Mr Hulk!" Sam said pointing at Mr Hulk.

"Yeah...I see that you already know my name,anyways nice to meet you Sam." He stretched his hand out for a handshake.

Ding! Dong!

I was about to go and open the door but Ella beat me to it.

"Oh Lena..I'll open it." With that she made her way to the door.

We were all in a deep conversation narrating how Mr Hulk and I met and stuff. All of a sudden we heard a loud noise.

Slap!

What the hell was that?! We hurried to the front door to see a murderous looking Ella and Mr Iron Man aka Noah was holding his cheek.

"What happened Ella?" Grace asked her but she did not replied.
Guess I know what happened.

Instead she made her way to my room. Hmm...that girl has a lot of explanation to do....

"Heyy Lena...I-uh I am here to deliver this to you. The Queen has sent it to you." I took the bag from Mr Iron Man and I saw something in his eyes...what was that? Regret? Why?

"Thank you Mr Iron Man." I smiled at him and he just laughed. There was something hidden in his laughter though I could not put my fingers on it.

Grace and I went to my room to see Ella and the guys were with Noah downstairs.

--------------------

"So what was that?" I was the one breaking the silence after Grace and I entered the room. Ella waa just sitting on my bed with her head hanged down.

"You need to tell us everything Ella. We are here for you." Grace added with her smooth soothing voice.

"But first of all...promise me that you all will not freak out."

I let out a huge sigh and replied "yes...promise..now tell us."

"Noah is my mate."

"WHAAATT?!!!"

"God! I did tell not to freak out!"

"Now you do have a lot of explaining to do girl." I said crossing my arms with a feet tapping the ground.

"Yeah." Grace agreed raising her eyebrow.

"It's a long story-"

"Summarise it then." I cut her off.

"Okay now sit..I'll tell."

"When I was 15 years old my parents were murdered by evil vampires. I was left on my own all alone. Some men even tried to abduct me for prostitution. But I was saved by the Prince that is Ethan. He brought me to his Vampire Clan to stay cause I did not have a place to live. Everything was going fine until Noah came to visit Ethan.  When our eyes fell on each other it was like the world had stopped. I immediately knew that we are mates. Till that day we spent our time together.
Until one day I met a girl whose name was Ashley,she was a friend of Noah. She was going all the way being bitchy to me. She even threatened me to leave her so-called boyfriend. I fought back saying that he is mate. I thought that she would have at least leave me alone since she knew that Noah is my mate but no. Instead she made Noah go against me accusing me that I tried to kill her. When I went to Noah's house to explain everything to him I was shocked to see my mate making love with Ashley. It was a  heartbreaking sight. In that instant I left the Vampire Clan and came here. I wanted to leave a normal life without any problems. Here I met you and Sam. I've learnt what happiness and life is and you know the rest. Oh and even though Noah and I are mates, we are not mated yet."

"Unbelievable!"

"Woww.."

"What will you do Ella?" Grace asked her rubbing her back.

"After all he is your mate." I added.

"I-I don't know." She grabbed her hair in frustation.

"Hey you know what girl? Let's just forget about this right now cause we have to get ready for the party!" Grace exclaimed and winked at me.

"Yes! I totally agree with you." I said while opening the bag I received.

Hellooo my Boos!! I am so happy that my book is reaching 1k views! Yayy😄😄
Thank you for your supports.😙❤

So....this is another chapter of Mr Hulk's Jelly Bunny. What do you think? Comment down your thoughts and don't forget to share and vote! Follow me for future books.😉 Byee❤😙