Teasing The Boys

Let's take some minutes and admire these beauties up there.👆😍😍
Btw who is your favourite? Damon or Stefan? Or both?😆😍😍❤❤❤
Let me know in the comments!

Elena's POV

"Are you sure this is going to be fine?" Maria asked for the fifth time in a very low voice so that the boys would not hear us.

"Of course Maria. Trust me." I whispered back to her while tapping her shoulder. Everyone was ready for this but Maria was nervous like she was going to have sex with Nate which she would eventually will be having in a few days.

"Okay so let's get this started." Ella said smirking at us.

"Guys why am I feeling like we are the evils in a disney story?" Grace joked and we were trying to laugh with no sound.

Like we planned Ella was the first who started.

"So girls...I have something to tell you!!" Ella was being loud enough that the guys would be able to hear us.

"Tell us! What is it that you have hearts glittering in your eyes?" Emma asked sounding excited.

"Okay so tell us already and stop drooling!" Grace exclaimed making it sound so real.

Taking a deep breath, Ella finally told us.
"Okay so I watched Baywatch the other day and it was AWESOME!" Ella had this fangirl voice cause she was definitely a HUGE fan of Zack Efron. So indeed she was not faking about drooling over her favourite actor.

"Of course you would find it awesome cause there is Zack Efron in it. Duh! And you find him very handsome and sexy." I told her with a plain voice like we planned.

"Hey! He is sexy okay?! He is sooo handsome! And his eyes, his beautiful body! Oh My God! I am going to faint!" Ella raised her voice and started rambling about Zack Efron being the sexiest man.

By her voice I can tell that she was very loud and she was making our plan working perfectly.

"Oh stop Ella! Everyone knows that Damon and Stefan from the Vampire Diaries are way too sexy and handsome compared to your Zack Efron!" I was trying my best to not start laughing.

"Girls! Let me tell you one thing! Nick Robinson from Jurassic World is more handsome okay?! He is too good. I mean he is so cute and so sexy!" Grace started talking about her favourite actor like we planned.

We silently high fived and continued.

"Umm...girls? Who are they?" Maria's and Emma's inturrepted us with their confused voice like we've decided it to be.

I already reminded myself to not think cause Mr Hulk might hear me so no thinking!

"What?! You don't know them?! You should know them! Wait a minute. Let me show you!" Grace pulled out her Iphone X and clicked on Nick Robinson's Instagram account and showed it to Maria and Emma.

"Oh My God! Grace he is so handsome!" Maria was being such a voice actress.

"Wait! He is so cute! And his hair is so soft." Emma added with the same voice tone as Maria.

"Wait babes there are three more to see." Grace told the two girls putting more emphasise on the word THREE.

Then Maria waved at us to catch our attention and touching her ears showing that the boys were already at the door evesdropping. Maria could tells us cause she had the power to listen well and by well I mean even the slightest small thing she could hear. After all she was a vampire.

"Yeah there are Damon and Stefan...." I said faking that I was swooning over them.

"Hey don't forget there is also MY Zack." Ella added smirking and winking at me.

I surpressed my giggles as I knew the guys were already pissing off right now and I could even imagine Mr Hulk's face. He probably really turned into an hulk.

After Grace has shown Maria amd Emma a picture of Nick Robinson then was Ella's turn to show her Zack like she said.

"Oh so this is Zack! His body is to die for Ella! His six packs are so delicious damn!" Emma was so into it right now.

"Hey his eyes and damn look at that jaw line it's like it can cut a freaking glass." Maria commented bringing the phone close to her face so she could see more of his features.

Now that we all knew that the guys were being a creep for listening to our private conversation, we made our mind to do something.

As everyone was nervous to do it then I was the one volunteered to take the risk.

I went to the door and opened it abruptly. When I looked up I saw murderous looking faces staring back at me. But I admit that the most murderous one was Mr Hulk's cause his eyebrows were being dangerously pulled together and his eyes were piercing me like he could see through me.

Oh please Lord let the gorgeous floor swallow me...

Suddenly I regretted on doing this dirty prank. But we have already started it so we had to keep it going.

"What are you all doing here? At my door? Do you nee-" I was cut off by this beautiful voice. Oh Elena shut it!

"What were you talking about my Jelly Bunny?" The way he pronounced every word only meant one thing. Anger.

I couldn't waste our hardwork like that so I muttered all my courage and decided to face him.

"Why do you need to know?" I asked arching my left eyebrow, crossing my arms and putting all my weight on my left foot while tapping the other.

"Don't make this mistake my Jelly Bunny." His voice sent chills in my spine.

"What are you guys doing here?" Ella's voice inturrepted us.

"What were you talking about other guys?" Noah was the one who spilled the beans. And honestly we were all waiting for someone to admit that.

"THAT'S IT! Thank you so much Noah." Emma shouted coming forward.

"You guys can't have that high level jealousy stuck in your asses, Can you?" Grace questioned them.

"Wait wait wait! Did you girls planned all this?" Sam asked eyeing us.

"Well you left us no choice. We wanted to have a decent girls' night but you asked for it. It's not our fault." Maria stood by our side.

Nate did not complain about anything. He just kept staring at Maria when she was talking.

"Well...you did a very big mistake my Jelly Bunny." Mr Hulk said leaning closer to my ear as he blowed a hot air.

Damn!

Helloo everyone!! I am very very very sorry for not updating the story lately cause as usual the main reason is school.😒

Okay so now let's forget about it and tell me what do you think of the guys and the girls?😂😁❤

Bye...Hope you enjoyed this chapter!❤❤❤