Jelly Bunny

Ethan' POV

I felt guilty when I went to the bedroom to see my Jelly Bunny. Her face was stained because of her bitter crying. When I was passing near the bedroom I heard her trembling voice. She was missing her family. She loves them. And I being a total asshole I abducted her and brought her here.

""""Flash Back""""
When I first laid my eyes on her the day I was driving, I accidently splashed mud on her clothes, I immediately sensed that she was my mate. My lovely mate. Although there was mud on her she looked beautiful. My heart beat increased.
I expected her to cry in the arms of that blond girl next to her but she surprised me by moving towards my car and knocking on the window.

She gestured me to come outside and I stepped outside my car without hesitation and tried to keep my calm as she had an incredible effect on me. But I cannot show her that. While I was standing before her I could say that she was checking me out! I took that as a chance to check her out too. She is sexy af and damn gorgeous! She is a curvy girl. As from what I saw,she has huge breats,thick thighs and a beautiful round ass. Oh God I have calm my perverted mind! Or else my eye colour will change. Yes my eyes change colour whenever I am horny from brownish to reddish.

I was brought out from my thoughts when I smelled an incredible aroma. It was comimg from my mate! So my Jelly Bunny is horny for me! Hmm..I have an effect on her too. I mentally smirked at that thought. Well let me explain you in detail. Whenever our mates are horny we can smelled their arousal.

I was snapped out of that thought as my Jelly Bunny started talking. That was when I realised that she has put all her weight on one foot and both hands on her hips and said "Hey,Mister do you not have eyes?" I surprised of her attitude. Hmm.. feisty...I like it
Damn she looked sexy like this! I wanted to do things that would make her call my name multiple times.
Urghh Ethan seriously?!! This is not a time to think about how to pleasure your mate!
I simply replied " Do I care?" I was about to say sorry but did not get time as my Jelly Bunny came neared to me and did something I least expected. She literally took all the mud on her and wiped it all off on my shirt! My White Shirt!!!
I was beyond furious because of her act. She did not let me say anything. She just grabbed her blond friend's hand and walked away. And might I say she was swaying her hips as if to show me her perfect ass. At the sight of her strutting I felt my pants got tighter and when I looked down I realised that I had a boner.

'Urgh now I have to handle this.' I though while driving home. When I arrived home,I went directly to my bedroom and handle my problem. When I finished, I took a bath and went to look for Noah-my bestfriend but more like a brother to me.
I told him about my mate and he was very happy for me.
"So finally the Prince charming has found his Princess." Yes you heard it right I am a Prince well a Vampire Prince to be exact.
I could not rest in peace as I knew who my mate was. So I did the only thing came to my mind.
I informed Noah about my plan to kidnap my Jelly Bunny.
He immediately agreed to come with me and started to gather information about her address.

15 minutes later...
"Noah you are going to stay outside and see if anyone comes...I anything happens I'll mind link you." I told him quickly while making my way to a room which later I found that it was my Jelly Bunny's bedroom. The bedroom was small but comfy. After some minutes I heard the door opened. And there she came...my beautiful mate in just a small towel wrapped on her curvious body. Oh how I wanted to caress every inch of her. I was brought out of my perverted thoughts when I heard music playing. 'She did not realise that I am in her bedroom?' I wondered.
I was right there and she did not see me watching her dancing on the song Swalla by Nicki Minaj. Damn she dances way to well. The way she moved her body and twerked made me want to jump on her and things that I would not regret afterwards. But I checked myself. I did not know that I was groaning way too loudly until my Jelly Bunny turned around and shock was written on her pretty face. She was so surprised that she even dropped the towel on the floor and she quickly took it and rewrapped her body. But it was not that quick as I could see her naked body.
I started to move towards her. Lust filled my brain as I looked at her lips. I so wanted to kiss them with love,lust and passion. But i could not as I felt a sharp pain at my crotch and I immediately knew that my Jelly Bunny did this cause after that she ran fast to an approximate room.
While I was recovering my pain,I mind linked Noah to come in the house.
I was about to come outside the bedroom but something caught my eye. Something red. I approched to it to take a better look and to my surprise I saw a sexy red lingerie in my Jelly Bunny's closet. Well the closet was opened that's why I got to see it. "I wonder how my Jelly Bunny will look in this red lingerie and seeing it I could decipher that it was still new." I thought.

After struggling to make her unconcious,I put her slowly in my car to my house.

"""""30 minutes later"""""
"Hello Emma? I need you help. Can you please be at place right now?" I called my sister Emma si that she could change my Jelly Bunny's clothes. Because she was wearing only a big sized shirt and she was trembling as it was cold.
"Yes I'll be there in 5 minutes. Bye." She told me quickly and I heard the engine roared.
'Wow she is too serious with this.' I thought shaking my head.
"So? What is it? Is everything okay? what happ-" She was drowning me with lots of question. So I interrupted her.
"Woah woah easy there my dear sister. Everything is fine. Just that I need your help." I told her with my hands up.
"What did you do now Ethan?" She said eyeing and groaning.
"Umm..well you see..I found my mate and I kind of kidnap her and I need you to change her." I said nervously scratching the back of my head.
"Really Ethan. Kidnapping? Is this what Mom taught you?" She asked furiously.
"I am sorry..It is just that I could not control myself when I saw her. I wanted her to be with me. After all she is my mate." I said hoping she does not explode.
"Okay I understand your situation but.." She then turned to Noah who was whistling looking everywhere but her. "You too?"
"What? Me? Hey I did not do anything!" He said putting his hands up in surrender.
Emma sighed and said "Where is she?" I pointed to the door of my bedroom. She opened the door and smirked. Huh? How come the sudden change?
"Ohh now I understand why yoy were sooo impatient in being with her and not being able to change her. I know you would not be able to control as she is so gorgeous with her curvy body." She said not stopping her stupid smirk and I started blushing.
"Oh well...I'll change her now go shoo shoo." She said while moving her hands.

""""15 minutes later""""
"I am leaving! Goodbye bro!" I heard Emma say or should I say scream.
"Yeah bye and thank you." I said hugging her.
"Oh you are welcome." She said while bowing.
"Umm...Ethan take care of her." She told me and left.

"""""End Of Flashback""""
"Ethan! We have a problem!" Noah informed barging in my bedroom panting hard bringing me out of my thoughts.

"What is it Noah?" I asked him worriedly as I stepped out of my bedroom.
"Ethan a small boy is found unconscious in our land and he is covered with blood." Noah told me while we were making our way to the front door.
Small boy covered with blood?..hmm suspicious...

So my Boos❤❤ this another chapter of Mr Hulk's Jelly Bunny.
What do you think?😆
Comment your thoughts and plz vote and follow😄
Love you all😙😙