The Academy And a New Team

Edited

2017 - Any videos from now on will probably not at all relate to the story, they'll just be songs that I like.

Dedication to KJStarLace because she's commented on most of my chapters too :P Thanks.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey Mei, wake up."

The voice roused me from my sleep, I push myself up from the bed.

"Kakashi?" I ask.

"Yeah, I kinda made breakfast. Get ready, you're going to the Academy right?" I nod.

He walks out and I hear the door shut, leaving me to get changed.

I fumble around, trying to find the clothes I discarded last night. I make it to the kitchen without falling or stumbling. Yay for me.

The scent of something sweet tickles my nose.

"What's that?" I ask, feeling hungry.

"I tried to make pancakes, sorry if they taste horrible..." Kakashi says.

I shuffle forwards and find the chair, I sit then breathe in. It smelled amazing.

I pick them up and eat. It takes me a little while to get used to using the fork it but the taste is amazing! The pancakes are light and something sweet and dripping is covering them. I love pancakes!

"They're amazing Kakashi!" I say smiling.

"I- Uh thanks" He replied, probably blushing or something like that.

I finish my food in record time, I don't remember the last time I ate something so nice.

"Right I'll take you to the Academy, I think they are having the tests, so you'll probably have to sit out on the that, but you should train hard in your spare time to catch up." 

I nod and follow him out into the street. He leads me for around ten minutes then I hear childrens laughs and screams of joy. I assumed this was the outside part of the academy.

Kakashi leaves me alone in the area and goes into the building, after explaining he'll be right back.

I stand leaning against a tree with my hair covering my face.

I listen to the voices. Most talking about games or ninja jargon that I didn't recognise.

I sigh and look down. 

"Hey Mei, I thought you were in the hospital."

I look up through my hair. I'm not sure why I reacted to voices as if I could see who spoke. Habit I guess.

"Um, who are you?" I ask quietly. 

"Um... I'm Kiba... Don't you remember me?" He asks sounding upset.

"Sorry, yeah I do now..." Oh God, I didn't want to offend the people who had saved me.

"Er, are you starting at the Academy then?" He asks.

I nod slowly, "Yeah apparently, but I think i'm sitting out of some tests or something..."

"Oh cool! Don't worry about the tests, they're a piece of cake anyway! So who's team do you want to be on?" He sounds really hopeful, why though? Does he want me on his team? Had I made a friend? I thought hopefully.

"I don't know really, how many are on a team?" I ask.

"Three usually."

"Well I'd say probably you and Naruto or the others who found me, I don't really know anybody else..."