Thoughts and a Mission

I'm changing.

The Akatsuki are Liars.

They lied, said they were a group fighting for peace.

Maybe that is their true goal, but killing so many people? 

I overheard  Sasori and Deidara talking once.

I know that the Akatsuki are planning something big, they want to capture beasts.

I asked Deidara about it, he just said that they needed to obtain the beasts so people would listen to the Akatsuki.

If we held the beasts, then everybody would be scared and would listen, apparently.

I'm not saying that I believe them in the slightest, I believe that they are definitely trying to find these beasts, but they are still hiding things from me.

Every time they ask me to join the willingly, I say no. This usually gets me punched or a meal skipped, but I couldn't care less. Right now I'm just struggling to deal with all the killings Sasori and Deidara do.

Once Sasori tried to make me kill their hit, it ended with the hit getting away and me being hit again.

I'v tried to escape more times than I can remember, sometimes even getting to an area where I can smell the trees and flowers, sometimes just getting lost in the deeper parts of the hide out.

Usually though, Itachi, Deidara or Sasori find me and drag me back.

It's been so long since I was kidnapped.

I lost count of how long I have been here, weeks, months, maybe years.

My family and friends seem like a dream made up to distract myself from the murders.

"Deidara, she'll just get in the way." Sasori says, interrupting my thoughts.

"We'll need her." Deidara replies.

I hear my door unlock and sense Deidara's and Sasori's Chakra enter.

"We have a mission. In the Land of Sand. We're going to capture the first beast." Deidara says.

 Seriously short chapter :O

Sorry I just thought It' would be a good time to finish, i'll start writing the next chapter :D

My drawing on the side of me with a lemon in Chibi!!! LEMONS RULE!!!