Extracting the One-tails

HA!! MY friend finally update! :D And I can finally upload more!! I'm so happy! Right, she called Mei, Audi instead of Aisu -_- so ignore that if you read it. The storys are gonna be slightly different but with the same plot. (The Naruto plot incase you didn't know...) I also wrote this scene different from my friend because I didn't understand O.O I put the link to her story in the external :)

I was unsure of what to do with the unconcious boy, so I lifted him, taking his weight and half dragged half carried him to the entrance of the Hidden Sand.

I had no chance of getting away anyway, as this was the only exit of the village.

Sasori stood next to the body of a girl. The girl from before, the one who was guarding the Kazekage.

"Mei, you found Akemi. I wasn't expecting you to, at least you didn't take long. Put him here." He comanded.

I dropped the boy next to the girl, Amaya.

"How do you know his name Sasori-sama?" I asked quietly.

"Leader-sama asked us to try to find these two to join us. They are powerful and posses a unique dojutsu. Similar to the Sharingan but it is rarer and has an added technique, mind reading." Sasori explained.

I glanced down at the two unconcious people, they did seem kind of scary...

How long did we wait for Deidara? Waiting in a deadening silence.

We waited for a long time, hearing explosions and battle.

Soon the noise stopped and Deidara's bird appeared, landing next to us.

Deidara's arm was missing, ripped off and he seemed irritated.

"Took me longer than I thought." He mumbled when Sasori commented on his lateness.

"We better get going or we'll be late." Sasori said and started moving forward.

Deidara's bird lifted off the ground, leaving me with two unconcious people.

I sighed, "Deidara? Can't you help? I can't carry them." 

"Oh right." He jumped down and picked up the girl, Amaya and the boy Akemi and slung them on the back of his bird then jumped up.

We followed Sasori, walking all through the night. 

The sun rose, warming the air. 

My feet still slipped on the sand so I guessed we were still in the desert when a voice yelled out.

"Hey! Give my brother back!"

I turned and saw a person.

"Deidara, I will take this one." Sasori said.

"Hey! Your that girl!" It sounded like... Kankuro!

"Kankuro?" I asked.

"What are you doing with these two?" 

"I don't want to be here. I'm a pri-" I started but was cut off when Sasori's metal tail slammed into my stomach.

I landed on my back out of breath.

"You will stay silent." He snapped, "Deidara go, take the girl. She is a nusence. I don't know why leader-sama hasn't killed her yet." 

I felt Deidara grab my arm and pull me up on the bird, he wasn't rough though.

Air brushed past me, pulling my hair back. The bird flew higher int he air.

I fell asleep on the bird, dreaming of my sisters.