Epilogue

I'm not writing a sequel, I'm really sorry! I don't know the story line that well after Gaara's kidnapp and I am way too lazy to re-read/re-watch the story. 

ALSO PLEASE READ MY OTHER NARUTO STORY! I swear it's a lot better than this one, and I'm spending more time on editing and spell checking the chapters. It's called Hidden in the Shadows :3

~~~

After returning to the Land of Light and my home village I hadn't been accepted quickly. It had been two and a half years now since I had left and the Land of Light had completely shut off ties with the outside world. Apparently a war had started but nothing else was heard, we didn't even know if it was over yet.

 I had been trained properly in using my Kekkei Genkei, Nami helping me control the Kiido.

I was now a Jounin with Aimi and Taiki. Nami had got married early when she turned nineteen and was in the early stages of pregnancy. Taiki had finally confessed to me and we had been out on a few picnics and spent a lot of time together.

I had almost completely forgotten my childish crush on the blonde criminal. One of my cousins who had visited the Hidden Sand had heard that Deidara had fallen for Amaya, They had a child and then killed themselves while trying to destroy Sasuke Uchiha.

I still wonder about my old family and friends. Sasuke, Naruto, Sakura, Kakashi and all the others, once I almost left the country to visit them. 

When we had arrived two and a half years ago, my parents had apologised and explained everything. They had destroyed my eyesight to try to futilely get rid of the Kiido, and when I found this out, refused to talk to them for a week.

Now I am a Jounin, living with my younger sister and parents, mastering my Kekkei Genkei and talking about moving in together with my bestfriend/boyfriend. 

I have to admit, my life is much better than living in the Hidden Leaf.

~~~

I'm sad that I've finished that but I've got other stories! Thank you so much for reading, commenting and voting! This is my first completed story, I know it isn't great, I messed up a lot in here not all of it makes sense or sounds right but I'm realy happy that I actually finished it!

--

2017

Hi! This story is still getting a lot of activity which I am amazed at! It was the first story I completed quite a few years ago now. I apologise for all the errors in spelling, grammar and plot holes but I'm glad those who got to the end enjoyed it!

I'm sorry but I currently have no plan to re-write this for a few reasons, primarily because I have more interest in my original story 'The Magical Story of Elise' (so check that out if you are up for some fantasy!) and also because I haven't watched Naruto in a very long time and I no longer have the patience to sit through a bunch of fillers to familiarise myself with the story to re-write this.

Thank you so much for supporting me!