Sabaku VS Shiryoku

This is the third fight, I'm gonna skip out the ones that don't involve my characters >.<

OH watch the vid!! Luanlegacy!! XD "Damn, look at that shiny ass pavement!" 

Nami's POV

Kankuro Sabaku VS Nami Shiryoku.

I glared at the other side of the room, Kankuro was walking down the stairs confidently.

Well Kankuro has no relations to Mei so I can go ahead and beat him to pulp.

I grin mischievously at the thought of a puddle of mushy Kankuro.

"Don't go over the top Nami." Taiki whispers as I walk past him.

I don't respond. 

I stop in the center and face Kankuro.

What a weird one! 

Black full suit with ears, and paint on his face. Like a child's version of war paint.

I smirk.

But what's that on his back?

He pulls it off and drops it next to him, placing a hand on top of the fuzzy bit.

"Let me do you a favor and end this battle quickly." He says cockily.

So we're both overconfident jerks then?

"Well good luck with that mister cat." I reply.

He scowls.

"Begin!" The proctor jumps back to the sides.

I leap forward and punch.

He blocks it easily with his arm and smirks.

I move my foot  past his leg and jump behind him wrapping my arms around his neck and shoulders.

"Hehe, I can break your neck now!" I laugh.

I hear Taiki and Aimi sigh and my childish antics. Well Aimi isn't any better! She acts like such a child all the time! She's eleven, young for a genin but still she should be more mature.

"Your going to die here." Kankuro says.

"Right sure says the one who is in the position for his neck to be broken." 

"So what can you do? Or do you only fight like this? No special powers." 

"Nope! I'm special just like my team, but my power is slightly different from theirs." I reply haughtily.

"Is it worse?" He chuckles.

I pull back hard, hearing his neck crack.

I laugh and drop him. I know though, it's not over yet, he's not dead.

That thing he was carrying is important, or he would have used it before.

I step back hearing the gasps above us.

His head turns one hundred and eighty degrees around, facing me.

Half of his face has cracked away leaving a dark coloured wood and a wide eye.

"Now it's my turn." He snarls.

I leap back as he jumps up, now completely transformed. A ragged cloth draped over him, wooden body.

So it's a puppet?

I glance over at the thing he dropped and see it move.

The bandages around it twitch and part.