His Dark Secret

Asked by -NothingSpecialHere-

Comment:

Okay.... Danny... what's your DEEPEST, DARKEST, MOST EMBARRASSING, secret?

Author-chan: Danny! It's you again!

Danny: *sigh* Why is it always me?

Author-chan: It is called "Ask Danny Phantom"

Danny: Then change the name!

Author-chan: I'm lazy. Now get your butt over here and read the question.

Danny groaned and got up from the couch (where he may or may not have been trying to make a move on Sam) and plopped next to Author-chan. Danny read over Author-chan's shoulder and blushed.

Danny: Idon'thaveone!

Author-chan: Oh come on, Danny. What's your secret?

Danny: Why would I tell you?

Tucker: He has a crush on Sam!

Danny: That's not true and you know it. Besides. That's nothing to do with my deepest-

Sam held up a picture of Tucker and Danny sleeping in each other's arms, smiling victoriously.

Sam: Is this what you're referring to, Daniel?

Danny: SAM!!!!!

Author-chan: Welp, I gues that's your answer, even though it wasn't much of a secret.

Tucker: He also peed his pants in fourth grade!

Author-chan: Okay then. Who else wants to add to the let's make fun of Danny pile.

Everyone in the room started saying embarrassing stuff they all had seen Danny do.

Author-chan: Some of those, I'm not even going to say. But anyway, thank you for commenting! And remember, guys. You can ask ANYONE ANYTHING. They will answer even if I have to make them.

Dash: You can't make me do-

Author-chan: Shut up, Baxter.

Dash: Okay.

Author-chan: That's all for this chapter! Comment, vote, and share this with your friends! I need the support sometimes. And this is the most frequent I have ever updated a story, so I hope you guys are enjoying it! See you in the next chapter! Until then, slán!