Fanfiction Part 4

Requested by @TessBigmac

Comment:

Danny I dare you to read fixing danny

Author-kun: DANNY!

Danny: WHAAAAAAAT?!?!?!

Skyler: WE'VE GOT A SURPRISE FOR YOU!

Danny: Oh god.

Tucker: You can do it, Danny. You can get through this.

Danny: Will this never end?

Author-kun: Probably not.

Skyler: Now get your ass over here!

Danny grumbles indignantly as he makes his way over to the two in front of the computer.

Danny: What is it this time?

Author-kun: Apparently you have been dared to read a fanfiction called "Fixing Danny" by @BlacksmithFox.

Skyler: This is gonna be great!!!!!!

Author-kun: *whispers to Skyler* I sort of feel sorry for him.

Skyler: *whispers to Author-kun* Me too. Are you sure we should do this to him?

Danny: *pulls out his phone (we have modern smart phones in this universe)* A fanfiction about me? I can get behind that.

Sam: Make sure to read the description before you get into it.

Author-kun: Always read the description before you start reading. If it has no description, I don't normally trust them.

Skyler: *cough cough* But you can read whatever you want. We aren't telling you what to read.

Danny: Oh God! Hell no!

Author-kun and Skyler give each other knowing looks.

Author-kun: Is there something wrong?

Skyler: *can't stop giggling*

Danny dropped his phone as if it was a disgusting insect.

Danny: It's Pitch Pearl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The entire room gasped as Sam kicked the phone out of the window.

Author-kun: Pitch Pearl isn't that bad. I mean, I'm not into it, but if you are, that's cool.

Skyler: *laughing* Oh my god, this is priceless!

Author-kun: So we're gonna give Danny a minute before he reads it. I don't think he's quite ready for that.

Danny: I'M NOT GOING TO READ IT!!!!!!

Author-kun: Do I hear a chicken?

Danny: *grumble grumble* Fine. I'll have to use someone's phone though.

Author-kun pulls out his phone and hands it to Danny.

Author-kun: The password is my friend's birthday. It's already cued up on their for you.

Danny: I hate you.

Skyler is still laughing and is now rolling around on the floor, tears pricking at her eyes.

Author-kun: Welp, I guess we'll leave Danny to read the story. I guess this is a to be continued chapter. And I'm sorry about being gone for a while. There's an explanation post on my profile that gives the reason. But anyway, Danny will give his official reaction once he finishes reading the story. I hope you guys can wait a little for that to come. In the meantime, I will do a few more chapters. Hopefully I can get all of these requests done. And if I miss your request, I'm sorry. I've got a lot on my plate and I hope you understand. I'll see all you lovelies in the next chapter. Until then, goodbye.