Catching Up

CAUTION! THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS A FEW MATURE THEMES THAT MAY BE OFFENSIVE TO THOSE WHO ARE EASILY OFFENDED! IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH THIS, PICK ANOTHER CHAPTER OR GO TO THE NEXT ONE (if there is another one) DO NOT READ ON! I REPEAT, DO NOT READ ON!

Questions asked by: bookeatingworm , eddie_kaspbrak_boi , PhoenixFandom , fangirl834(Skyler) , TessBigmac , YaoiLover328 , 

Comments:

Who can do a backflip from the group?

I have a question for Danny and Youngblood! Danny, are you aware of all the fan girls that want to get a piece of you? And how are Sam and your relationship doing? I love you two together and I was rooting for you the whole time, buddy! And Youngblood, why are you so adorable? I mean, I know you're evil and all but you're so adorable that it doesn't seem like you're menacing.

Vlad, why do you call children my dear? Because you give me serious pedophilia vibes.

Hey if danny was gay who would he date (this includes ghosts and guys who are already in a relationship)?

Star, how do you feel knowing that Kwan, your crush, is gay?

Valarie, do you work with Team Phantom?

I dare Tucker to go a whole day without his tech!

I have a question for danny : what were your thoughts on becoming half ghost and why did you hide your secrete from your parents so long?

VALARIE! Kick Tucker in the nuts then run away screaming "I AM THE QUEEN OF THE WORLD!!!"

I have a question for Jack and Vlad...if the both of you were back in high school would the two of you date?😇

Danny do you watch porn

Author-kun: Alright! I've been neglecting my readers and I won't be able to get them all done in individual chapters. It's already midnight and I'm getting tired. Time for an all in one. FIRST QUESTION! Who can do a backflip?

Kwan, Paulina, Star, Danny, Maddie and Box Ghost raise their hands.

Author-kun: Doing a floating back flip doesn't count.

Danny and Box Ghost slowly put their hands down.

Author-kun: Alright. NEXT QUESTION! Danny, are you aware that fangirls want to get a piece of you? 

Danny: Fully aware and completely creeped out.

Author-kun: Righty-o. And how are you and Sam doing?

Danny: We're doing well! I honestly didn't know how happy I would've been if I had just manned up sooner.

Sam blushes as Danny takes her hand in his, pecking her cheek as she melts onto the couch beside him. The whole room breaks out into 'awes' and 'ewws' at their display.

Author-kun: You're so cute it hurts. Moving on. YOUNGBLOOD! Why are you so adorable?

Youngblood: What? I am not adorable!

The whole room breaks out into 'awes' again as Youngblood throws a small tantrum.

Youngblood: I WILL DESTROY YOU ALL!

Author-kun: Isn't that sweet? 

Skyler: Vlad! Why do you call children my dear?

Vlad: I'm just trying to be friendly.