Rivalry or Rom-com?

Question asked by: @queenlunathewolf 

Comment:

Question too Vlad and Danny: What do you guys think about the Danny x Vlad ship? For Dash: I dare you too Stay in a dog cage for the next 3 chapter

Author-kun: NEKOPHILE!

Vlad: What is it this time, miscreant?

Skyler: Why so mean, Vlad? Mad that you had to kiss a cat?

Vlad: *incoherent curses and grumbling*

Author-kun: This one is for you too, Danny.

Danny: Phew! I finally finished! What's going on?

Author-kun: First, how was your fanfiction?

Danny: ... I don't think I'll ever be the same again ... 

Author-kun: Cool! Next on the docket is a new question! 

Skyler: You guys are shipped together! Thoughts?

Vlad and Danny go silent as Maddie dawns a look of horror and Sam physically recoils at the mere thought of the shipping. 

Danny: With the crazy cat lady? You think I would stoop that low?

Vlad: For the last time, I am NOT a crazy cat lady! I'm a grown man who owns a SINGLE cat!

Danny: Oh! So you two aren't dating?

Vlad's silver cat suddenly gags a hairball onto Vlad's face, causing the entire room to burst into laughter.

Skyler: Well, we know the cat's opinion.

Author-kun: I think I would have the same reaction if he forced me to make out with him. 

Vlad: I was doing it for the readers!

Author-kun: Suuuuuure you were. Also, JACKASS!

Kwon: You know, you could be a little nicer to him, Author.

Author-kun: I could, but what's the fun in that? Anyway, Dash.

Dash: What is it now?

A large dog cage appears in the middle of the room.

Dash: No way.

Skyler: For the next three chapters, dude.

Author-kun: This is what you get for being a bully.

Dash starts grumbling as he crawls into the cage, Skyler putting a ghost lock on the container to make sure he doesn't try to get out. 

Dash: Nobody loves me.

Author-kun: Well, YaoiLover loves you. You want me to go and get them?

Dash: NO!

Author-kun: Then shut your trap. Plus, you have Kwon.

Dash grumbles as he curls up in a ball. If he was any other person, Author-kun might have felt sorry for him. But he was Dash. He deserved it.

Skyler: Well, that's kind of a let down for how long us readers have waited. Jeez, Author.

Author-kun: What? I did it, didn't I? I'm still working on doing more. I might finish a few more before I call it a day. But hey! If you're bored I have another react book! It's called The Hosts React To Ships! If you like OHSHC and these types of books, you'll love it!

Sam: Already read it. You haven't posted in that one for a while either. 

Author-kun: *blushes* You like Ouran High School Host Club? 

Sam: Uh... NO! I-uh just like the futility of how they're all going after a girl who just doesn't give a shit.

Author-kun: Riiight. And stop reading my books, Sam. I also have a Seven Deadly Sins fanfiction called The Virtue Among The Sins. It's terrible, but it's one of my longer books.

Sam: It only has 15 chapters.

Author-kun: Actually, I have the story on Google Docs and am slowly updating it on Wattpad as I go along. Anyway, I hope you guys enjoyed this and I'll see you all in the next chapter. Until then, zbogom!

Ask Danny PhantomOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara