Fancy Feast

Commented by -NothingSpecialHere-

Comment:

This was amazing. I loved watching everyone be tortured. *grins evilly* but now I'm wishing I made something harder for Dash... something... evil.... LIKE.. OHHH!! I GOT IT!! I DARE DASH TO EAT A SPOONFUL OF SOGGY CAT FOOD. *laughs evilly*

Author-kun: I like where your mind's at, Nothing Special Here. DUMB BUTT!

Dash: What do you want, Censor?

Author-kun: Is that supposed to be an insult?

Dash: Well you censor just about everything, so...

Author-kun: You're not funny, Dash. Anyway, you have been dared. Vlad, I need your help.

Vlad: What do you need?

Dash: Wait, what's the dare?

Author-kun: I need you to get a spoonful of wet cat food.

Vlad: Alright. I'll be back in a moment.

Vlad leaves the room to fetch some canned food.

Dash: What do we need that fo- No! I am not eating cat food!

Author-kun: *gasp* Are you chickening out on a dare?

Dash: N-no! I-I'm just-

Author-kun: He's wimping out! I bet even Danny could do it if he was dared, but the "great" Dash Baxter can't even have a spoonful of cat food?

Dash: I-I...

Tucker: Yeah. Cat's can eat it. Why can't you?

Kwan: He doesn't have to-

Dash: I'LL DO IT!

Vlad enters the room with a spoonful of mushy brown substance balancing on a spoon. Before Vlad can say anything, Dash grabs the spoon and shoves the swill substance in his mouth. His lips purse and his face seems to squeeze inward.

Author-kun: You have to swallow it.

Dash hesitantly gulps down the cat chow and begins to rub his tongue as if the flavor will come out that way. Kwan takes his boyfriend to get some water as the rest of the room dies laughing. Danny and Sam come down the stairs, seeming confused.

Danny: What just happened?

Tucker: Dash *giggle giggle* cat food *chuckle chuckle* his face *cackle cackle*

Sam: So Dash ate cat food. Why am I not surprised?

Danny chuckles as he intertwines his fingers with hers. Author-kun jumps up from his laughing position on the floor.

Author-kun: FINALLY! They're TOGETHER!

The whole room breaks out in cheers as the two blush.

Author-kun: That's a sweet ending to a disgusting chapter. I hope you guys enjoyed it! Keep those comments coming and get those contest entries in! I'll see you in the next chapter! Until then, addiju!