Pinocchio

Asked by TerribleFrog

Comment:

Jazz, you're smart, right? So tell me what would happen if Pinocchio said, "My nose will grow"?

Author-chan: Hey Jazz! Come here!

Jazz: Oh yay! I was asked a question!

Jazz happily sits by Author-chan and reads the comment.

Jazz: Yes, I am smart. I still hold a record for the highest score on the CAT test. And this question is simple. It depends on the context, meaning what he said beforehand effects the outcome of the situation. If Pinocchio said, "If I lie, my nose will grow," it would not grow because he was telling the truth. If he said, "If I tell the truth, my nose will grow," then his nose would grow because he was lying. 

Author-chan: That was a very "elongated" answer. *nudge nudge wink wink*

The entire room sighed at Author-chan's attempt at a pun. Danny and Jack thought it was hilarious, but they were the only ones.

Author-chan: Oh shush. I'm funny. Anyway, there's your answer! Thank you so much for commenting! I love questions like this! It makes me think in different ways than I normally do!

Jazz: I was the one that answered the-

Author-chan: Hush, young one. Anyway, I love all of you guys! Keep commenting and I'll see you in the next chapter! Until next time, do widzenia!