What everyone wants to know...

Asked by Bsftmar

Comment:

This is a weird place... *Looks around*Um....For Dash: Why do you carry around your old underwear in your jacket?????For Danny: Eh...... Do you like cheese????(I can't think of anything. Sue me.)For Sam: When are you gonna admit you like Danny???? It's driving me crazy.....For Tucker: How the heck do you afford all that tech?????For Jazz: Uh.... HOW ARE YOU SO AMAZHANG????? Also, what was your reaction when you found out Danny was a halfa? LIke, what did you feel? Angry? Scared? Sad?(Oh my gods please let these questions not have been asked already.... *Screws eyes shut and crosses fingers*)

Author-chan: Oh... My... God... DASH!!!!!

Dash: What do you want, loser?

Author-chan: Why do you carry your old underwear in your jacket?!

Dash: How do you think I get this raw musk? *puffs out his chest*

Author-chan: Ew. DANNY!

Danny: Yeah?

Author-chan: Do you eat cheese?

Danny:... Yes?

Author-chan: Okay. SAM!

Sam: I'm reading. *reading a fanfiction by ME that she wasn't supposed to know about*

Author-chan: When are you going to admit you like Danny?

Sam: I AM NOT IN LOVE WITH DANNY! OH MY GOD!

Author-chan: You worded it differently, which means your lying. Danny, ask her out already.

Danny: *blushing profusely*

Author-chan: TUCKER!

Tucker: I got asked a question?

Author-chan: How the HECK do you afford all that dweeb gear?

Tucker: Hey! It's not dweeb gear! It's called technology, you uncultured swine. And I have a babysitting gig every other night so I got a bit of cash.

Author-chan: Dweeb gear paid for with babysitting cha-ching. JAZZ!

Jazz: Yes?

Author-chan: This person says you're amazing.

Jazz: Awww! That's so sweet!

Author-chan: And they want to ask what your reaction was when you found out about the whole halfa thing.

Jazz: Honestly, I was scared. When I realized Danny was InvisoBill, I remembered all the fights on TV, all the people hunting him down, and I was scared for my little brother's mental health. With all of this violence in his life and no one to support him, how was he going to deal with the pressure of being a superhero? 

Danny: *glaring at Jazz* I hate you.

Jazz: I love you too, little brother. 

Author-chan: Bleh. Siblings. Thank you for the many questions! I always wondered exactly why Dash carried his old underwear around with him, so it was an interesting question. And I'm actually surprised no one has asked all these questions yet. And if a question has already been asked, I will probably not answer it. But I promise that I will find all possible ways to answer all of your questions whenever I can! See you in the next chapter! Until then, doviđenja!