Disasteroid Epilogue

Asked by HellsArchangel0

Comment: 

yeah... weird is definitely this. •-•Uhhh....Okay, what was it like for all of you on the first day of school after the disateroid?(This was probably already asked but I'm too socially inept to do anything at this point sooooooo)

Author-chan: What was it like after *dun dun dun* The Disasteroid?

Danny: It was definitely interesting for me. All the attention, all the reporters, all the fans... and Paulina needed to back off for a minute. 

Paulina: Can you blame me? I was in love! Then I snapped out of it and remembered you were a geek. I can't kiss geek. It's bad for my skin.

Danny: But you did~

Paulina: Shut it, loser.

Sam: WHAT?!?!?! WHEN THE F*** DID THAT HAPPEN?!?!?!

Danny: You were sick and she wanted a piece of hot Danny a-

Paulina: SHUT UP, WANNABE!

Tucker: Things were pretty hectic for a few months, but they started getting back to normal around Sprink Break.

Dash: I was still quarterback!

Author-chan: Shut up, Dash. So that's that. I was not with this gang at the time of The Disasteroid, but I've heard plenty of stories. I also heard that Sam and Danny kissed.

Sam and Danny: IT WAS A FAKE-OUT MAKE-OUT!!!!!

Author-chan: Sure it was. Thank you all for your questions! I love answering every single one of them! I know I say this every chapter, but I wanna make sure you guys know that I love you all! I'm doing my best trying to catch up and I hope there will be more questions for me at the end! See you in the next chapter! Until then, totsiens!