Dares

Dares given by -NothingSpecialHere-

Comment:

Okie dokie. BACK AT THIS ONCE AGAIN!To paulina(aka the person would shouldn't exist): shave dashes armpits. *giggles insanely*To Sam: drink a glass of wine in under 15 seconds. A full glass, not a shot, and WHO CARES ABOUT THE LAW JUST DO IT.To Dani: do a headstand for one minute.To Valerie: brush the teeth of the person next to you.To star: remove the socks of the person next to you, WITH YOUR TEETH!!To Danny: get someone to tie you down (please note this should be ghost proof so he can't phase) and have them melt ice cubes all over your body for a minute. To Tucker: kiss a stuffed animal like its your crush.To dash: do forty push-ups in 30 seconds (please note I'm being nice. I don't like you either.)*deep breath* and I'm gonna stop there cuz I don't wanna give author chan a heart attack from simply the amount of dares I have given. GOODBYEEE!!! *jumps out a window and into a trash can to be with my brethren*

Author-chan: Oh my god, what the heck? 

Sam: What is it?

Author-chan: I guess I'll start with Sam's dare. Sam, drink a glass of wine in under 15 seconds. 

Sam: What? No way! I'm not going to drink alcohol! Plus, we don't have any wine here, so there!

Author-chan: *pulls a glass of wine out from nowhere* Here you go. I've got the stop watch too.

Sam sighs, knowing that there's no way out of it, and takes the glass. If they could get Danny the chicken shit to ask her out, then they can do anything.

Author-chan: Three, two, one...

Sam chugs the glass of wine as Author hits to start button on the stop watch. Everyone starts chanting chug as Sam gets after her glass. Once she is finished, she puts the glass down and sharply exhales, the whole room cheering. 

Author-chan: That only took ten seconds!

Sam: May or may not have done that before a couple years ago.

Author-chan: Next dare! Paulina! Dash! 

Paulina: What is it, loser?

Author-chan: *tosses a covered razor at her* Go shave Dash's armpits. *gestures to the bathroom* 

Paulina: Ew! No way! 

Author-chan: Do it now.

Paulina and Dash awkwardly make their way to the bathroom, Paulina feeling more and more disgusted with every step.

Author-chan: Sam! Take your boyfriend's shirt off and tie him up with this! *tosses a bundle of ghost proof rope at Sam*

Sam: *blushes* W-why do I have to do it?

Author-chan: Would you rather it be Tucker?

Sam: Danny, come here.

Danny: *also blushing* W-why am I being tied up?

Author-chan: You'll find out. While they're doing that, Dani!

Danny: *looks over, his hands already tied behind his back* Little busy here!

Author-chan: Sam, that's good! And Dani with an I!

Dani: Yes?

Author-chan: Stand on your head for one minute! No floating!

Dani: *Already on her head, her legs waving around in the air as she tries to keep her balance* On it!

Author-chan: Danny with a Y, lay on the floor and Valerie, get some ice cubes from the freezer.

Valerie: Got it!

Danny: Wait, WHAT?!

Author-chan: *throws a green ghost plushie at Tucker* Make out with that.

Tucker: What?! In front of people?

Author-chan: If you need to go in a separate room to "kiss a stuffed animal like it's your crush", then I have no idea what the heck type of road your fantasies go down.

Tucker: *sigh* Fine. *starts to passionately kiss the stuffie* 

Valerie: *hands a plastic bag to Sam* There's the ice cubes. 

Dani finishes her headstand as Paulina and Dash come out of the bathroom, Dash showing off his now hairless armpits.

Paulina: That was completely disgusting.

Paulina sat down next to Star and tossed the razor into the trash can, shuddering at the thought of the previous events.

Author-chan: Sam. Put ice cubes on Danny's skin. Anywhere will suffice.

Sam starts carefully placing ice cubes onto Danny's chest and stomach.

Danny: *hiss* Why do I have to be *hiss* tortured?

Author-chan: Starting a timer for one minute. Now Valerie, *throws a toothbrush at her* brush Box Ghost's teeth.

Valerie: What?! Ew! I ain't doin-

Author-chan: *glares at her with an aura straight outta the pits of hell* Now!

Valerie: Okay! Okay! *Box Ghost opens his mouth as Valerie carefully sticks the toothbrush in*

Author-chan: *timer goes off* Danny, you're good.

Danny: Get these off of me!!!!!

Sam get's the slightly melted ice cubes off of Danny's body, her eyes sort of lingering for a moment before shaking her head and untying his hands.

Author-chan: Star, take off Paulina's socks.

Star: Okay!

Author-chan: With your teeth.

Star: What! That's so... *cautiously looks at Paulina* 

Paulina: Just get it over with. 

Star: Fine, I'll do it.

Star takes off Paulina's shoes and carefully bites the tip of her sock, slowly pulling them off while muttering in disgust.

Valerie: There. Done.

Star: *spits out a sock* You happy now?

Author-chan: *scrolls through the comment* Oh! Dash. Do forty push ups in thirty seconds.

Dash: Alright.

Dash gets into his starting position on the floor as Author-chan pulls out the stop watch.

Author-chan: And... now!

Dash starts his push ups as Kwan counts them enthusiastically.

Kwan: 38,39,40!

Dash falls to the floor, panting.

Dash: How'd I do?

Author-chan: 45 seconds, but it's close enough. And that's the last one!

Everyone in the room sighs in relief.

Author-chan: Well that was interesting. I was a little rushed, but I had to get it all done somehow. And Tucker is still making out with the stuffie, but if that's what he needs, I won't stop him. Just ignore him. Anyway, I hope you guys enjoyed this. I didn't go into too much detail because I think I would've gone way off track if I did. But yeah, keep commenting and get those contest entries in before it's too late! I'll see you guys in the next chapter! Until then, lamtumirë!