Kiss, Beat up or Hang by their underwear

Asked by YaoiLover328

Comment:

DashIf you had to pick any of the guys which would you kiss? This goes for Danny and Tucker to.

Author-chan: I feel sorry for the answer to this question. DASH! DANNY! TUCKER!

Dash: Did I get another question?

Danny: *sigh* Yeah?

Tucker: Oo yay me!

Author-chan: If you had to choose one guy to kiss, who would it be?

The room burst out into laughter as the boys dawned visages of dread.

Dash: Myself. If anyone deserves to be kissed by me, it's me! Am I right?

All the girls in the room roll their eyes and just ignore the meat headed jock.

Tucker: Quon.

Quon: Woah, what?

Tucker: If I had to kiss anyone, it would be you. You seem at least mildly intelligent and your fairly attractive for a male, so I would choose you. If I had to, that is.

Quon: Oh... well... *blushes*

Danny: Probably Tucker. I'm comfortable with him and we're best friends. We've done weirder.

Author-chan: WHATEVER YOU READERS DO, DON'T ASK WHAT "WEIRDER" IS!!!!!!!! Anyway, thank you for the question! It was fun trying to guess which guy would guy for the other. Keep asking those questions! I love you all and I'll see you in the next chapter! Until then, behina huni!