Complete

Author-kun: Hey guys! I sent all of our friends home since I haven't updated in almost a full year. I've been very busy working, studying and all other sorts of stuff. Even so, I think that this is a good place to end it. We never reached the face reveal goal, but that's okay. I don't like showing my face on the interwebs anyway. As much as I loved this story while I was working on it, it's popularity deteriorated and no one really reads it that I know of anymore. But I just wanted to thank everyone that read, commented and voted on each of these chapters. You guys kept me going in a time where I had nothing else. Of course I had other stories, but this was my favorite. If you guys want to read one of my other stories, you can check out my profile at @Ciel_Vargas_1907. I have a lot of other stories in the works. Most of which I haven't updated in a while, but I'm definitely doing my best to update what I can when I can. I don't have any other Danny Phantom stories on there, but I have Black Butler, Attack on Titan, My Hero Academia and Ouran High School Host Club. I also have an original story published and another one in the works. I'm so happy that I could make you guys laugh and that you enjoyed my book enough to make it all the way to the end, so I hope you guys are staying safe out there and that you can keep on laughing. Until we see each other again, good bye!!!!