Amity Park Idol

Question asked by TerribleFrog

Comment:

I dare you to try to sing! (Keyword: try) ((Commented to Technis))

Author-chan: We're all gonna die.

Sam: Ooh yay! Death!

Author-chan: This ain't gonna be a good death, Sam. TECHNIS!

Technis: WHAT DO YOU WANT, HUMAN?

Author-chan: You have been... dared.

Technis: WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO?

Author-chan: *gulp* Sing.

Everybody in the room is now in a state of panic. They're all screaming and running around.

Author-chan: Why would you do this to us, Terrible Frog.

Technis: WHY I WOULD BE HAPPY TO! *deep breath* LA LA LA LA LAAAAAAA! *ear shattering noises*

Everybody in the room covers their ears, knowing the ghosts strained wail was nothing good.

Technis: THERE YOU GO HUMAN! YOU HAVE LISTENED TO TECHNIS 2.0'S LOVELY SINGING VOICE!

Author-chan: *sigh* It's over. Why you do dis, Terrible Frog? Anyway, I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Keep asking questions! And, yes, they do accept dares. 

Sam: No we don't.

Author-chan: Yes they do. They have no choice. And I haven't gotten ANY entries for the contest yet. I'm starting to lose hope. If you guys are hesitant to enter or something, don't be afraid! I will look at every one of your characters and I will mention every one of them. But only one will be my partner in crime during this book. Anyway, I'll see you guys in the next chapter. Until then, proshchay!