Chapter three

Marks P.O.V

My baby boy is so cute. Oh how I want to just take him, but sadly I must restrain myself from doing that because, my baby boy isn't ready for that just yet.

Right now I'm walking my cute little boy up the stairs to my bedroom, for his punishment. I really don't want to punish him but I can not let him swear like that.

Damn his little ass looks so good right now. NO mark stop thinking like that, I have to get him to like me first.

Yeah so you're going to punish him on his fist day, good job.

Oh shut up I'm not going to have a conversation with myself.

So then don't talk back to me than.

Oh will you just-y'know what nope never mind because we just came up to my bedroom door. Now it's time to punish my little boy.

I open the door to reveal my plain bedroom. It's walls are a light gray and the ceiling the same color. In the corner is my book shelf, and in the other corner next to the window is my four post bed. And I've got a big walk in wardrobe.

Walking to my bed I sit down on the edge and tell Jayden to come here. He doesn't move.

With a sigh I get up. Taking big strides I walk over to my baby boy, he looks terrified to say the least but he quickly covers it up. I grab his wrist and pull him along with me, to my bed.

I sit down in my position I was in and carefully pull Jayden down so he is sitting next to me.

I turn so I'm facing him and look him in the eyes. "Now Jayden do you understand why I'm going to punish you?" I question in a soft but firm voice.

"Ummmmm is it b-because I-I swore?"

He's so cute when he stutters. I nod and add "not only did you swear, but those swear words were aimed at me"

"So for that I'm going to spank you fifteen times, I would normally spank you twenty times but since this is your first punishment I'm giving you less."

"Understand?"

"Ah y-yes"

"Yes who, Jayden"

He sighs than says "yes daddy"

"Good boy. Now over my knee boy." He looks skeptical but none the less he slowly gets over my knee, I put one of my legs over his so he doesn't move from that position.

"Now I want you to count each one aloud and thank me at the end of your punishment okay?" I get a nod as a reply. So I take that as a 'you can start now' so I do.

The fist slap comes down fast but not too hard, he still grunts out in pain though. "One"

"Two, three, four"
...

"Fifteen" he all but shouts out. I'm so proud of my little boy he took his punishment so well. "Thank you, daddy" he sobs out.

"Awww baby don't cry, I'm sorry but I had to give you a punishment or else you wouldn't have learned your lesson."

"Now come on let's go get some sleep okay my darling?"

"Mmmmmm" was all I got so I'll take it as a yes.