Chapter four

^ Jayden's P.O.V ^

I wake up with a slight pain in my ass, and that would be because I got spanked yesterday.

I still can't believe 'daddy' spanked me. Can you believe it because I can't. I mean for starters I'm a guy  and he is also a guy, it just doesn't work. And then he fucking spanked me.

I get up, well at least try to get up that is. I look to my side and see 'daddy' with his arms wrapped around my waist. I sigh and untangle his limbs from around my waist.

Once I'm untangled I get up and make my way across the room and to a door that I think Is the bathroom. I open the door and poke my head inside, huh what a guess. I'm met with a dark marble floor and a black toilet with a matching sink. It's a very beautiful bathroom, and I like the theme of it.

I look in the mirror that's above the sink, and take my appearance in. My long-ish blonde hair is all messy and doing whatever the fuck it wants right now, my chest was bare and you could see my muscles, now I definitely wasn't really muscly but I did have a little bit. I looked back up to my face and was met with my mismatched eyes. One blue and one a dark green. Yea yea I know what ya thinking, he has two different eye colors? And yes, yes I do and yea I know it's kinda weird but hey, I like it so I don't care what y'all think.

I was so busy with looking at myself I didn't notice the door open and close, nor did I notice the person behind me until I felt his arms go around my waist.

He chuckled when I jumped in fright. "Mmmm good morning baby" he murmurs as he nuzzles his face in the crook of my neck.

"Good morning" I replied casually.

"Let's take a shower so we can wake up a bit better, what do you say baby?"

"No. No way in hell am I taking a shower with you"

"You don't get a say in this. So you better take them underwear off and get into the shower now, unless you want a another spanking."

"But your the one who asked me in the first place, so I gave you my answer." I replied matter of factly.

"Don't be a smart ass, and get into the shower. And I'm not going to ask again" he stated

"And whatcha gonna do if I say no. Huh?"

He didn't answer, he simply just lifted me up off of my feet and smirked at me. He then threw me over his shoulder and walked to the shower.

I started to punch and kick as he opened the door to the shower. That landed me a hard smack onto my bottom, "now if you don't stop playing up I won't give you a punishment for your actions this morning, okay?"

That made me still my actions and nod my head. "Use your words baby"
"Yes daddy" I sighed out.

"Good boy"

Damn. Them two simple words make my heart flutter with warmth that I've never felt before.

"Now baby boy can you please take your underwear off for me or do you want me to instead?" He asked me when he placed me down onto the cold tiles.

I was quick to whip them off so he didn't take them for me, because I would be so much more embarrassed than what I already am.

"Your so beautiful" he whispered into my ear, that sent shivers down my spine. And that's when I realized that the water was going and he was naked and pressed up against my back.

I tried to step away but his arms around my waist stoped me from moving.

One of his hands slowly slid up my chest and found one of my hard buds while the other one traveled down south.

"Please stop" I moaned out.

"You seem to be enjoying it though so why should I stop?" He whispered in my ear

"Because I'm a guy and so are you and it's wrong" I said just above a whisper, but I knew he had heard me because he gave my member a long hard stroke. Which pulled a long and loud moan from my mouth.

He didn't say anything else just kept pumping me hard and slow. And I just kept letting long embarrassing moans slip out of my lips.

I was so close and I think he noticed because he started to speed up. "Ahhhhh I'm close"

"Moan my name baby boy" he said into my ear. Then bit the shell of it.

"Ughhhhhh DADDY IM CUMMING" I screamed at the top of my lungs. While I came hard on the shower wall.

"Hmmm good boy, alright let's get you cleaned up" daddy said.

I turned around to look up at him in confusion, then glanced down at the beast that's hard and throbbing between his legs. "What about you daddy?" I question and tilted my head to the side like a lost puppy.

"Baby boy don't worry about me, it's too soon for you to handle this, trust me. Okay?"

"I guess" I mumbled. "But I still wanna help daddy" I whined.

He sighed and said "well if you really want to help daddy then you can get onto your knees and suck my big cock"

"Thank you daddy" I said

Now I know this is wrong. And I also know that I said that it's not okay for a guy to touch a guy but I don't think I'm getting out of this anytime soon, so I may as well play along with it. And hey you never know I might actually like it.

I slowly sank to my knees and looked at the monster in front of my face. Damn.

Daddy noticed my hesitation and said "you don't have to baby I know this is hard for you."
Being the stubborn person I am I replied with "no I want to do this" and grabbed his thick member in my hands.

I slowly brought it up to my mouth, and stuck my tongue out. I gave it a little kitten lick and scrunched my nose up when the taste came into my mouth. But that soon changed when I heard daddy give a little moan.

I stuck my tongue out again and gave it a few more kitten licks, when I got used to the taste I took the head into my mouth and sucked on that. I was rewarded with a long moan from daddy, which made my heart flutter and gave me the motivation to take more of his member into my mouth.

His fingers found their home in my hair and helped guide me further down onto his member. His member hit the back of my throat, I gaged a bit but that soon changed when I felt hot liquid go down my throat.

It was salty but nice in a weird way. "Oh fuck I'm so sorry baby I didn't mean to cum in your mouth" he said in an anxious rushed tone. "No it's fine daddy, it actually tasted yummy" I giggled.

"Alright baby boy let's get some breakfast"

Daddy turned the now cold shower off and picked me up. He then wrapped a nice baby blue soft towel around me and brought me to his bed.

"Alright what do you wanna wear baby boy?" Daddy asked me.

"I don't care daddy you pick"

"Alright well here wear these briefs and I'll get you one of my tops. And we will go shopping tomorrow"

"Okay daddy" I said cheerfully. Daddy passed me a t-shirt I put it on and it went all the way down to my knees.

"Hehehe daddy it's like a dress on me" I giggled out.

"Yea I know baby boy and you look so adorable" he cooed

He then picked me up and walked down stairs.

.............................................
Omg guys I actually did a long chap lol. And I'm sorry if it was bad but yea. Please vote or comment bc I would like feedback on what ya guys think -sky 😘😘