Chapter nine

Just a little warning. Things are about to get very hot and steamy in this chap.
And also I would like to dedicate this chapter to GoodThingsBadThings they have actually been so supportive and I love your comments, so I am dedicating this steamy chapter to you. Xxxx

"Mmm Daddy please" I sounded so needy but I didn't care all I could focus on right now was my hardening cock, rubbing on Daddy's stomach.

"Hmmmm you might want to stop doing that baby, or I don't think I'll be able to hold myself back from taking you tonight" he growled sexily in my ear before nibbling on it, pulling a moan from my lips.

"I don't care. Just take me Daddy, please do it" and to be honest I actually couldn't care less I just want him. Now.

When we made to the bedroom I was thrown on the bed, I looked up at Daddy. And I felt my breath leave me, his eyes were glazed over with lust, making them look black. He was undoing his shirt, slowly stalking towards me.

Daddy was now hovering over me, shirtless.

And before I knew what was happening, my clothes were ripped off of me and thrown somewhere on the floor.

"Uggghh daddyyy" I moaned out in pleasure when daddy rapped his mouth around my right nipple, whilst twisting and pulling my other one. He then swapped and gave my left nipple the same attention.

He then slowly moved down my chest, nipping and licking all the way down. Dipping his tongue into my navel, causing my back to arch at the pleasure.

"A-ahhhhhh" I screamed when something wet and hot enclosed over my head. I felt fingers at my lips, and instantly parted them so daddy could slip them in.

Once they were soaked in my saliva, Daddy removed them. I arched my back when I felt the fingers enter my tight ring of muscles.

"Mmm Daddy, I-I... p-please... hurry" it was hard saying a sentence when Daddy was sucking on me so hard, and exploring my ass.

"Oh f-fuck d-d-Daddy. I'm gon-na c-cu-m. Please let m-me c-cum" I'm so close to exploding, but I know I have to have permission.

"Cum for me baby boy" Daddy's voice pushed me over the edge, I came in daddy's mouth with a loud scream.

"Y-you just swal-lowed m-my cum?" It came out more of a question than a statement.

"That's right I did. And you taste so delicious!" Daddy came back up my body and kissed me with burning passion. I could taste myself, it's salty but weird, it's nothing like daddy's.

I was knocked out of my thoughts when I felt daddy's fingers leave my ass. Daddy moved back to go grab a condom, I'm guessing that's what he was going to leave to get. But I didn't want that so I reached my hand out and grabbed onto daddy's arm.

"Please don't go, we don't need a condom. I-it's not like I can get pregnant." I said with a slight chuckle.

"But-"

"Daddy I want you in me right now. Please daddy." I begged.

He got that look in his eyes again. And I knew I was in for the best night of my life.

Daddy positions his dick at my entrance, and ever so carefully started to push in. But I didn't want it slow and I know I'm gonna regret this, but I locked my ankles at daddy's back and pushed him, so he was in to the hilt.

"Ngghh f-FUCK" I screamed in pain, shit I didn't think he was going to be that big.

"Shit baby, why did you do that?" Daddy sounded panicked, but happy that he was all the way in as well.

"B-beca-use... y-you where t-tak-ing to l-long"

"Tell me when you want me to move baby" Daddy said through gritted teeth

"Hu-rry up and... MOVE" I demand.

Daddy didn't hesitate to move at all, and after a couple of thrust I was rocking my hips in time with his thrust.

"Ahhh Daddy faster... please" and daddy complied by rocking his hips faster and harder.

"Mmmm Baby you feel so good wrapped around my cock, so so good" Daddy moans out while his cock grows larger, if that's even possible. But I know he's close, and so am I.

So I clenched down on his hard cock, making him hiss in pleasure. Daddy grabbed my cock and rubbed it in time with his thrust.

Moans and groans were all that could be heard in the room. "A-ahhh D-Daddy I-I'm gonna c-um"

"Cum with me" he hissed in my ear, whilst his thrust got sloppy.

With a loud shout from me and a long, deep groan from daddy. We both came at the same time. My cum going on mine and Daddy's chests. And his filling my ass up.

I was in pure bliss, and it got heightened when I felt Daddy move around inside me.

"Ready for round two, baby?" Daddy rasped in my ear.

This is going to be one long night.

.....................................
Yay double update whoop whoop, ummm so yea sorry if it's bad this is my first time writing this kinda stuff but yea hope you guys like it xx
-sky♥️💖♥️