Chapter thirteen

*jaydens P.O.V*

When my eyes slowly opened I was met with daddies sleeping face, he was so cute when he was asleep.

His nose would twitch every so often and his perfect lips open just the tiniest bit, so you could see his pearly white teeth.

After staring at him for about ten minutes, (feeling like a complete creep) he started to wake up.

And that's when I started to freak out, because I know daddy would want to talk about what happened and my panic attack.

But I guess he does deserve to know, but it's just so hard to think about what happened. And everyo-

My thoughts where cut off by daddy's beautiful voice whispering.

"Hi my baby boy"

"Hi daddy" I whispered back, afraid that if I talk louder I'll brake this special moment.

It's really not all that special, but it's just nice being in daddy's arms.

"How are you going, baby?" Daddy then whispered after about five minutes.

"I-I'm Otay Daddy"

"Do you feel like talking about what happened, my sweet?" That's the question I've been dreading.

"W-well, I guess. Well I think I am?" It came out more of a question then anything.

Daddy just gave a reassuring smile, and held me closer. "You don't have to baby."

"But I want to daddy, I just don't know how."

"It's okay just take your time, okay darling?"

"Mkay daddy" I mumbled into his chest.

After about ten minutes of just silence, I let out a sigh, and started on my past.

"So it started on my tenth birthday, the day my mum died. She died in a car accident, she was on her way home from buying me a present. When a car swerved onto her lane, they went head on, and both instantly died. Dad blames her death on me, he says that if I wasn't born, and if she didn't go out to the stores for me, that she'd be alive to this day..... and after about a week of him just, screaming and abusing me about the death of my mother. He started to invite his friends over for, as he likes to call it, fun time. And for fun time, he used to make me do all sorts of things for his friends. It started out with me having to give them a lap dance, but after awhile they started to touch me. And dad didn't care he was to busy drinking, so they just did as they pleased with me, they would make me suck them and do all of that kinda stuff.......and then...then dad started to sell me...to random people, men women. He didn't care as long as he got paid, it was fine. Then one night this man bought me for the evening, he took me out and told me to run, he gave me some money and told me to find a place to stay. And so I went to my only friend. And so I lived with angus, I got a part time job and basically went out to clubs every night, and then you found me..." I trailed off, only now realizing that both daddy and I are crying.

He didn't say anything for a little bit but he didn't need to, his tight embrace told me everything...... Daddy truly loved me, and I loved him just as much.

After about half an hour of just laying in each other's embrace, my stomach let out a massive rumble.

Daddy chuckled quietly and asked if I wanted to go out for breakfast.

So that's where we are right now sitting across from each other having a nice breakfast in a small cafe, just out of town.

After breakfast Daddy took me to the park, and I played on the equipment while daddy sat at an empty picnic table just watching me with a small smile.

Suddenly this boy came up to me, he looked to be about a year younger than me. He said "you've been on the swing for to long it's my turn."

"B-but I only got on it." I replied nervously.

"Well to bad, because I want to go on it, so get off."

"N-no." I tried to say strongly, but failed miserably.

The boy looked down at me with a smirk and suddenly I was falling to the ground. And I did the only thing I could do, and that was to call out for daddy.

"Oi, leave him alone!" I heard Daddy's deep voice yell out.

"Make me" the boy returned mockingly.

"Why you little sh-

"What's going on here?" A females voice ask in a rush.

I get up on shaky legs and quickly run behind Daddy.

"This boy just shoved my baby off of the swings, for no reason." Daddy replied angrily while holding onto me.

The lady looked very apologetic, but as soon as she turned to the boy on the swings her face turned firm.

"Joseph what do you have to say for yourself?" She demanded.

"What? I didn't do nothin. He took to long on the swing and it was my turn."

"I wasn't even on it for long." I defended, now feeling a lot more brave with daddy here.

"You apologize to this boy immediately!"

"No, I didn't do nothin. So I ain't apologizing to no one."

The lady looked like she was about to flip, but Daddy raised his hand up in dismissal.

"It's okay, my baby will be fine, just see that it doesn't happen again." Daddy replied calmly.

"I definitely will, have no doubt about that." She said kindly then turned to the boy, "get up now, Joseph! We are leaving."

"But I don't want to g-

Before he was able to reply she had grabbed his arm and was dragging him over to their car.

"H-hey Daddy can we go home, now? I'm sleepy." I questioned quietly.

"Of course my precious boy."

I fell asleep in the car on the way back home.

................................................
So that's Jayden's past, I thought I would end this chapter with a little bit of "drama" nothing big, but I assure you, you will be seeing more of the sassy Joseph later on. So before I give anything else away, I'm going to go. Please comment if you liked the chapter or if you didn't like the chapter I don't really mind. And if you have any ideas on the gender the baby should be, and names for the baby. - sky ♥️♥️