Chapter sixteen

Jayden's P.O.V

They were still there in the back of my mind, whispering mean and hurtful words, but I knew they couldn't hurt me anymore.

"Hey Mark, can I catch up with Angus today?" I asked Mark, it was so weird to call him that, but it's what he wanted.

"W-what oh um sure sweetheart" he tried to force a smile, but it looked very strained.

"What's wrong?" I asked while pulling his hand to my chest.

He shifted his weight from foot to foot.

"It's just so weird with you not calling me daddy, it's just- never mind it's okay!" He put a smile at the end of his sentence.

"But I thought you wanted me to be big, not little all the time, I'm just doing what you asked." I stated sassily.

"I know baby cheeks, but the truth is, I would rather you be a 24/7 baby. I was just very stressed, and I made the most stupid decision to do that to you. I'm so sorry. I am so so sorry.... please forgive me baby." I nearly didn't catch the last part because he said it in such a quiet whisper, before he broke down in my arms.

"Shhhhh it's alright.... daddy. I'm here for you." As I ran my fingers through his hair I moved towards the couch, slowly I sat down and brought daddy with me.

It's so much better to say daddy. I missed how the word sounded on my tongue.

"I'm so sorry baby." He kept repeating those words over and over.

I knew I wouldn't be able to fully forgive him but I would start to try and forgive him, after all he is my daddy.

After about five minutes of daddy crying into my neck he pulled away.

"You said you wanted to meet up with Angus?"

"Yes please d-daddy" I didn't mean to stutter on daddy it just kinda slipped.

Mark flinched a little bit, but he hid it behind a dazzling smile.

"Alright well let's give him a call shall we?"

"Yes! I can't wait to see him again, I hope he isn't busy"

—— lil time skip brought to you by the phone call ——

I quickly run out to the car, and I almost fall over while going around the corner. But I stay up right!

"Baby don't run, you could hurt our baby." Daddy scolds.

"M'sorry I'm just so excited!! I get to see Angus again." Daddy opens my door for me, I quickly climb in.

"Alright baby lets go." Daddy starts the car up and drives towards Angus' house.

When we arrive Angus and Jojo are standing out the front waving. I'm out of the car before it has even come to a full stop. And practically threw myself at Angus.

"Oh my god, I missed you so so much boo. And you too Jojo."

"Baby boy!" Daddy's voice was quite scary.

I slowly let go of the two and turn around, "yes daddy?" I try to act innocent but I know why he's mad.

"You wait until the car is fully stopped before you even think about getting out, you will get a punishment but that can wait until after okay? You could've gotten seriously hurt!" He stressed and ended his little rant with smothering my in a massive hug and kisses all over my face.

"M'sorry daddy. Please stop now!" I was very embarrassed because I could here Angus talking about how cute I look when I'm blushing.

"Okay baby, well I'll come and pick you up in four hours okay?"

"Okay D-Daddy, love you." I mumbled quickly and quietly.

"I love you too baby cakes."

After I went inside with Angus and Jojo daddy drove away. I was then tackled with questions on everything. I explained everything to the both of them, it involved a lot of tears and cuddles but we got through everything.

"So have you got a baby bump yet?" Jojo asked eagerly.

I lifted up daddy's jumper to reveal my baby bump that I've had for a little while. Jojo squealed and gave me a massive hug.

"I'm so happy for you guys! And I can't wait until the baby's born!! How far a long are you?! Have you been eating correctly? Do you crave anything weird like some people?" Jojo asks to many questions sometimes, not that I really mind but it's just so many!

"Well I'm about thirteen weeks, yes I have been and no not really but I have been wanting a lot of peanut butter lately."

"Omg. We HAVE to go baby shopping soon!" Jojo exclaimed excitedly.

"Hunny bun leave him alone, I'm sure he doesn't need you to constantly annoy him, okay?" Angus asked in a soft tone.

Jojo looked hurt but he understood where Angus was coming from. I made sure to let him know that he wasn't annoying me at all.

Four hours came and went too soon and after an emotional goodbye daddy and I were back home and sadly daddy didn't forget my punishment. So I had to write one hundred lines saying "I will wait until the car is fully stopped before I get out." It was very hard and boring but I got through it.

And for the rest of the day daddy and I just cuddled on the couch and played some board games.
———third persons P.O.V———
"Baby bed time." Daddy said through the door of Jayden's little room.

He opened the door when there wasn't any reply and smiled at the sight of his baby trying to put a nappy on himself.

"Baby boy what are you doing?" Mark spoke very softly as he approached Jayden slowly, as if to not spook him.

"Me wanna wear dis and sweep in my coat." Jayden replied with a tilt of his head.

"Okay baby." Mark carefully lifted Jayden into his arms and walked over to the changing table, he got Jayden changed and kissed his baby bump softly.

He then picked him up again and walked over to Jayden's coat and carefully placed him down with a couple of his stuffies.

"Goodnight my sweet baby boy. Daddy will see you in the morning." Mark left the room after closing the door. Both of them going to sleep with so much love for the other.

———————————————
Wow what's this I actually updated, thank you so much for all the support from all you guys. I read all of your comments and take each one in and see what I can do to make my book even better! All you guys mean so much to me and I'll try and get another update up in the next two weeks. Also guess what I can finally start driving now, my birthday was yesterday and I'm so excited to go for my L's- Sky♥️💖♥️