Chapter seven

Jayden's P.O.V

After an excruciating punishment. Which consisted of 20 spanks with daddy's hand, 10 with the paddle and then 5 with the hair brush. And a lot of tears.

Daddy put cream on my butt, then washed me and even dressed me. We had breakfast.

And now we are standing on the front door step of a big cute house. Daddy knocked on the door four times, and the security guy from the mall opened the door.

"Hello Mark. Great to see you again man." He said in a deep cheerful voice. I think his name was dean?? I'm not to sure though.

"Hey Dean, I'm good and yourself man?" Daddy replied in the same tone of voice, just a tiny little bit deeper.

"Ah as always I'm good.
And how's the little trouble maker?" He said the last part in a mocking kinda tone.

I stepped out from behind daddy, pointed my finger and opened my mouth ready to give him hell. When daddy put his hand around my mouth, an arm around my waist and brought me back into his chest. And answered for me.

"He is doing just fine, just a little snappy, and I do apologize for that" he said this all with a smile on his face and kept me in the same position.

And guess what the "Dean" guy does, he laughs in my FUCKING FACE. "Awww he's so cute when he's all mad" and god damn if I didn't want to punch him before, I sure as hell do now.

So that's what I did since daddy didn't restrain my arms. I punched Dean. Hard. In the nose.

I smirked, until I felt Daddy's hand tighten and his arm that was around my waist, found it's way up to my neck, up the side of my face and to my ear. Once there he grabbed it and dragged me inside the house, where this smaller boy was tending to Deans bloodied nose. He gave me a glare when he saw us, but I couldn't do anything because my face was scrunched up in pain.

Daddy dragged me up a set of stairs and into a room. It looked like a guest room.

Daddy then threw me on the bed, and I yelped in surprise and pain. I had tears brimming my eyes, but I refused to let them flow.

"Why did you do that. I thought you knew better. I thought that after this morning you would've learned, but no. Looks like you are not going to be sitting for a while." Daddy said in an angry demanding tone. One that I knew not to fight back.

"I-I-I'm s-sorry Daddy! I-I just-I, didn't-I. sorr-y" I couldn't form a sentence I didn't know what to say, I knew I couldn't get out of this. I lowered my head in shame and also so daddy couldn't see my tears slowly rolling down my cheeks.

"I'm giving you 50 spanks, 25 with my hand. 25 with a paddle. And I want you to count every single one, miss one we start over understand?" Daddy said in an emotionless voice.

I knew not to fight back so I just let out a quiet yes daddy I understand. But apparently that wasn't good enough because the next thing I know is that my head snapped towards the right. "LOUDER BOY" daddy yelled at me.

"Yes daddy. I understand Daddy." I repeated louder.

"Good. Now strip. And then ass up face down, hurry up." He ordered.

I scrambled into position, and before I knew it I was counting slaps that came down on my ass in pain.

By the end of it I was sobbing so loudly I'm sure the next door neighbor could here.

"Shhhhhh baby it's over now, come here." Daddy said in a soft tone. I just shook my head in response, to scared and sore to go near him.

"Baby I won't hurt you. Come here let daddy comfort you." He started to move closer to me reaching his arms out for me, I instantly shuffled back, hitting my ass on the bed.