Chapter twelve

^Marks P.O.V^

I was very happy and excited, I'm going to be a father. But I'm also very disappointed with Jayden's outburst.

So I'm on my way up to punish my cute naughty boy.

When I reach our room, I want to laugh so hard, but I can't because this is a punishment and he should've already been in position. But he was bent over with his pants and underwear half way down his legs, his shirt around his neck and one shoe on and one off. It was quite the scene really. But I couldn't be amused.

So I cleared my throat to show my annoyance that he didn't follow my instructions and wasn't in position.

"I am very certain that I told you to be on the bed ASS UP, NAKED, AND BEFORE I GOT UP HERE. But are you?" I'm very mad right now, and frustrated. He turned around and shook his head no, at my question.

I let out a sigh. Then I walked up to him, put my hand around the back of his neck, and caught him off guard by throwing him onto the bed, and I went straight after him.

He tried to sit up but I was quick to push his head back down into the bed. I gave a tight squeeze so he knew not to move.

I made quick work of stripping him. Starting with his pants and shoes then his shirt. And then I let my hand come down in a hard slap to his perfectly round, tight ass.

He let out a loud scream, obviously caught off guard by my sudden slap.

"Shut up, slut. The only thing your allowed to voice, is you counting your slaps. Got it bitch." I spat out with so much venom, that I didn't even know where it came from.

Then all of the sudden he went blank, he was shaking non stop, and when I tried to talk to him I was met with an ear piercing scream.

I picked him up and held him in my arms, repeating the same words over and over. "Shhhhh my baby boy shhh daddy's got you, I've got you baby, I promise I won't hurt you my sweet baby. Please come back to daddy, you can do it."

After about five minutes his beautiful mismatched eyes opened and stared up into my own.

"Daddy" My baby whimpered like a small broken child.

"I'm here for you baby it's okay." I reassured him.

He slowly put his arms up around my neck, and laid his head on my chest. Then ever so slowly he closed his eyes and fell asleep in my embrace. His little frame felt so fragile, and the slightest move will brake him even more.

When my baby wakes up though, I'll have to ask him what his panic attack was about.

Because nobody screams like that unless there's something happening to them.

My eyes started to close after awhile, so I just let myself succumb to sleep.

(≧∇≦)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) (о'∀'о)

Yes I know it short but that's because next chap is going to be all about Jayden's past -sky♥️♥️