Chapter ten

Hey I'm back, things are starting to get a little better now at home so I'm gonna try writing again. And also all your comments and votes have really helped. Xx -Sky ♥️

Jayden's P.O.V

When I woke up the morning after, all I felt was pain in my lower back.

"Mmhmm d-daddy" I croaked out. But I was replied by silence. So I tried again but a little louder. But still nothing.

Well here goes nothing. I thought to myself.

"DAAADDYYYYYY" I screamed as loud as I could, and next thing I hear are rushed footsteps racing up the stairs.

I smirked to myself in victory. But that fell when daddy burst into the door looking like he was about to have a nervous breakdown.

"What's wrong baby? Did something happen? Why did you scream like that? Do you feel sick? Are you hurt? Do you nee-"

"Daddy. Stop I can't even remember what you asked first, but anyways I'm fine I was just lonely and my back really really hurts." I complained to daddy.

Daddy breathed a sigh of relief before he answered in a calm tone "okay good, but baby you don't feel like your gonna spew or anything like that? No tummy ouches?"

I shook my head no, then tilted it in a confused matter. "Why would I feel like that daddy?"

Daddy ran his hand through his hair, letting out a sigh, and came to sit next to me. He pulled me into his lap and gently stroked my hair.

"Well baby you see..." daddy stoped for awhile, like he was thinking how to say what he needed to say. "Okay so y'know how we had sex last night?" I blushed hard but still nodded my head, so he would continue. "Well daddy made a silly mistake last night, and he regrets it deeply bec-"

"YOUR BRAKING UP WITH ME" I shouted at him, while getting off of his lap. Which I probably shouldn't have done because that hurt like a mother fucker. But I didn't care at the moment, because right now I had tears streaming down my face, and to think at the start I hated him. But now, now that I've gotten attached, I don't won't to let go.

"What no baby, never. Let me finish okay?" Daddy came over and scooped me up into his arms, while I was thrashing to get out of them, daddy was sitting back down on the bed. He held me tighter as I was trying to squirm out of his hold. Until I finally gave up and just slumped my shoulders in defeat.

"Shhhhhh baby boy, I'm not leaving you I promise you that. Now can daddy continue please?" He whispered softly in my ear.

I just meekly nodded.

"Good. Now as I was saying before I got cut off. Was that I did something that I regret, and that thing was that daddy didn't wear a condom, I was going to and I knew I should've controlled myself better, but I just couldn't." Right now I was looking at daddy in utter and complete confusion, what was he going on about I thought.

I guess daddy noticed my expression because he let out a shigh, and kissed my forehead, and continued.

"Look all I'm saying is that baby, you could-" he mumbled the last part so I couldn't hear what he said.

"What? Daddy I couldn't understand the last bit." I stated.

Daddy looked at me with regret and stated louder. "You could be pregnant, baby"

I'm sure I was looking at him like he was insane. And that's because he is insane. He Just said that I could be pregnant, like full on prego.

I looked at him seriously and asked. "Have you been smoking pot?"

"No, why would you ask that baby"

"Because you literally just said that I could be pregnant, are you fucking mental or what. Because I don't know if you've noticed or not but I'm a fucking guy!" By this time I was up and pacing, Daddy had an angry expression. But I couldn't care less right now that I was braking a lot of the rules. "Not only am I a guy, but guys can't get pregnant, like seriously how fucked up in the head can you be to tell another guy that he's pregnant. What the fuck is wrong with you, and it's funny actually because you said it so seriously, that I nearly believed it. But if this is your way of pranking me it didn't work." I was fuming by the end of it, breathing hard, And so was Daddy. And I'm now regretting all the things I said.

Before Daddy could say anything, I dropped to my knees and apologized over and over again.

"Hey baby shhhhh I know your scared and confused right now. So how about I make you some breakfast, then we can go to the doctors. So that they can explain it all to you, and you can even get a test to make sure it's true okay?" Daddy asked sounding way to calm after my big blowup.

"Your not mad?" I questioned softly.

He scoffed at that "I never said you weren't getting a punishment, but that can wait okay baby?"

"Yes Daddy!" I smiled up at him.

He bent down and picked me up, carrying me down the stairs and into the kitchen, where he sat me on top of the counter. And started to make breakfast.

After a yummy breakfast I got dressed and we headed off to the doctors.