Chapter eight

Jayden's P.O.V

I woke up alone in bed this morning. There was a note on daddy's night table. The note read- to my beautiful baby boy, I'm sorry that I didn't tell you last night but Daddy has to work today. I've got someone coming over to look after you until I get home, which will be around 6:30pm. I'll see you soon my baby. And BEHAVE YOURSELF! Xx

What does he mean by look after me, does he really think I can't look after myself. And who the hell is it.

A knock on the front door interrupted my thoughts. Well I guess I'll find out who it is now.

I slowly make my way down stairs, speeding up a bit when there's another knock.

Once I reach the door, I slowly open it. And I'm greeted by a familiar face.

"Angus?!" I say in shock.

"Omg man, it's you. Shit where have you been. Everyone was so worried. Never just up and leave like that again man. And why the fuck are you here? I'm meant to be looking after marks baby-"

"Angus shut up and stop rambling. Please. And I'm that "Baby" he was talking about Alright." I looked straight in his pearl green eyes, they held a look of confusion.

Angus is my all time best friend from kindergarten, he's about 6'4 which is fucking crazy, as said before he has pearl green eyes, defined cheekbones. Semi long red hair, and he has a nose, eyebrow and lip piercing. He looks scary but he's just a big teddy bear.

Said teddy bear was still looking at me like I had grown a second head.

"You wanna come inside?" I questioned.

"A-ahh yeaaa" He studded.

He slowly walked in after me, "I can't believe this is where you've been all this time man." Angus said in disbelief.

I nodded shyly in response.

"Why" is all he said.

"What do you mean, 'why'?"

"Well why the fuck are you here and didn't contact me or ANYONE" he said in desperation.

"Look it's not my fault h-

"Oh and how is it not your fault, huh? Your the one who didn't contact-

"Don't cut me off and let me finish telling you. Like I was saying he kidnaped me okay. I was walking out of the club, he knocked me unconscious then I woke up here. I was forced to call him daddy. And when I tried to get away he and his friend got me and I was punished, shit and yea I've got fucking used to it angus, ME A FUCKING GUY LOVES ANOTHER GUY, IS THAT WRONG? Tell me is that disgusting?" Towards the end I dropped to my knees sobbing.

"Please I need to know" by now I was full out crying.

I felt arms go around my back and shoulders. Angus' large form cradling my small one carefully. "Shhhhhh babe it's not disgusting or wrong, I promise you. It's the total opposite okay? Sure some people might say different but I would never hate you for something you can't help, hell I can't even help it babe. So seriously calm down everything is okay?" He said in a calming tone, hugging me closer when I let out a little whimper.

"Wh-at d-did y-you mean b-b-by you c-can't h-help I-it?" I managed through hiccups and small whimpers.

"I love a guy too babe" he stated. I looked at him in confusion.

"Really?"

"Yea, y'know jojo? The person I would always go to the gym with and the guy who I would always talk about." He asked quietly.