Chapter fourteen

Marks P.O.V

As my baby boy was having a nap I thought I would do some shopping for our baby's nursery.

Who knew that there were so many themes for baby's. Just as I was about to click on to another site my phone rang loudly from the room.

I quickly ran up the stairs to try to get to the phone before it wakes my baby boy up. But sadly I was to late, because when I walked into our room he was slowly sitting up rubbing his eyes like the cutie he is.

"Good morning baby."

"H-hiya Daddy" he said so sleepily and cute and I just wanna cuddle him and eat hi- right the phone.

As soon as I was gonna pick it up it stopped. "Damn it" I turned around when I heard a gasp from behind me. Jayden was looking up at me with wide eyes.

"What's wrong baby?" I asked gently because he looked on the verge of tears.

"Dada say bad word" he was definitely deep in his headspace today.

I walked up to him and picked him up carefully. "Daddy did say a bad word didn't he? And that's bad. Only bad boys say bad words, and that's why you don't. Because your my good baby boy, aren't you?!" I said as I lifted him up and spun around.

He giggled madly while nodding. "I good boy, I good boy!" He ended his little chant with giggles.

He was so sweet. At that moment my phone rang again. I tried to put Jayden down but he just wouldn't let go, so I decided it wasn't worth the fight and just moved him onto my hip as I answered the phone.

"Hello?"

"Oh hi!" A cheery female voice came through the speaker.

Before I could ask any questions she quickly added. "I'm the lady from the park yesterday."

"Oh hey, how's it going" I asked politely. I'm still very confused as to how she found out my number though.

"I'm very good thank you. How are you and your adorable baby boy going?!" She was way to cheery.

"We are doing very well thank you." As I said this Jayden looked up from playing with my shirt and tilted his head, he was way to cute for his own good.

"Who?" He asked shyly. I kissed the top of his head and told him it was the lady from the park, he only nodded in response.

"Well that is very wonderful I'm glad that you two are good. Now I have a very apologetic young man here. And I told him that he would have to apologize in person so I was wondering if you guys would like to come over for lunch and the boys can get to know each other?" She asked politely.

I looked down at my baby, but he was to focused on playing with my hand that was on his thigh.

"We would love to, can I please have your address?and we shall see you soon." I think it will be good to have friends who are into the same things as us.

"Of course! It's 245 bolder street."

"Awesome we'll be there in an hour. Goodbye."

"Bye I can't wait!" Then she hung up.

"Hunny bun we are going to go to that lady's house for lunch. Okay?" I asked gently knowing that he doesn't like it if I talk to loud when he's this deep in headspace.

He looked up at me with wide bright eyes nodding a bit, then he stopped and frowned.

"What's wrong sugar?"

"Is dat m-meanie gon be there?" Naww poor baby was still scared. I gently kissed his head and nodded slowly.

I quickly added "he's going to apologize to you and he wants to be your friend hunny." When he was about to start crying.

He sniffled before nodding softly.

"You'll be der to pro-protwect me right?"

"Of course my sweet hunny bunny!" He giggled at this and tucked his head into my shoulder.

"Otay" he mumbled out.

———lil time skip———an to Jayden's P.O.V———

Daddy dressed me in a cute outfit. And it has little dinos on it and I love it!!

I don't really want to go to the lady's house though

I don't really want to go to the lady's house though. Cause that means that meanie will be there. But sadly that's where we are going right now.

"Baby stop pouting. It will be fine." Daddy said from the front.

I kept pouting, but not because I'm afraid of going there. I know daddy will be there. It's because I got put in the back in a stupid chair thingy and I can't sit in the front with daddy. Cause that's where big boys sit according to daddy. And apparently I'm not a big boy.

"Baby I told you to stop pouting!" He said more firmly this time.

"No!" I yelled back.

"Excuse me?!"

I knew I was gonna get in trouble but I don't care right now. Daddy's being a meanie poo head.

"What did you just call daddy?!" He yelled obviously very angry now.

"Oops, d-did I say dat out loud?"

"Yes. Yes you did. Now because we are here I'm going to let it slide until we get home. But you better not do anything else today." I could tell daddy was still very mad but he was keeping it in. Which I don't know if it's a good or bad thing.

Daddy parked the car and got out. He came and opened my door and unbuckling me from the uncomfortable death trap. He picked me up only to set me down again on the ground.

I let out a whine at this. But daddy just kept walking.

"D-Daddy..." I whimpered out on the verge of tears.

"What" he growled out not turning around.

"Dada... pwease. I sowwy" I let out a chocked sob at the end. This got daddys attention right away.

He quickly turned around and scooped me up into his arms.

"Hey shhhh baby boy shhh. Daddy's sorry. He forgot how deep in headspace you are. I'm so sorry cupcake, daddy's got you now. It's okay." He rubbed small soothing circles on my back as he rambled on.

I just tucked my face into his neck and hummed softly. Daddy walked up to the door and knocked a little tune. This got me giggling a bit, and daddy just squeezed me tighter.

The door swung open to the very cheerful lady and the not so cheerful boy from the park.

"Hello and welcome!!" She said in a loud but soft voice.

————•••••••••————
I'm so so so sorry that it's taken so long I've been so busy and I know you guys don't want to hear excuses but here's the chapter. - Sky♥️♥️