Chapter fifteen

Jayden's P.O.V

Just a trigger warning for the end of the chapter as it has some self harm in it. I'm really sorry if it does trigger something but feel free to skip anything you don't feel comfortable reading. And if anyone needs to talk about anything I'm here because I know what it's like to not have anyone to talk to, so please don't be shy and message me on Insta @keechy9806

"NO! No no no no. It's miiine!" Joseph yelled at me.

I started to tear up at the harsh tone that he used.

"I-I only wants to look at it." I sobbed out.

He quickly ran over to me when I was about to go find my daddy. He carefully put his arms around me and started to rock back and forth.

"Shhh I'm sorry I didn't
mean to make ya cry like that. Here you can cuddle my teddy. His name is Mr. teddiguls. He's very nice and he knows just how to comfort you when ya upset." His rambling was quite adorable.

"Umm thanks..." I mumbled shyly.

Just then daddy walked in and scooped me up off the floor. He noticed my teary eyes and pink cheeks almost instantly.

"Aww my baby boy what happened. Did Joseph do something? Did you fall? Are you hurt? Are y-" I put my hands over his mouth to stop him from talking anymore, then slowly shook my head.

"No daddy he didn't hurt me, he just yelled at me because I was holding one of his toys." I explained carefully, so that he wouldn't yell at Joseph.

But he still yelled at him and I've never seen Joseph more scared than right now.

"DADDY! STOP YELLING AT HIM!!" I yelled to get his attention. It definitely got his attention, but not in a good way.

"Baby boy. You do not yell at daddy." His stern but calm voice was scary.

"Right I think it's time to go home, I'm sorry we had to cut this short Mary I had a lovely time talking to you, but I have a naughty boy that needs a punishment. So I hope you have a lovely day and we'll see you again soon. Baby say goodbye to Mary and Joseph." I wiggled around in his arms to try and get down, which surprisingly worked.

I quickly ran over to Joseph to give him a big hug. In the last two hours we became the best of friends.

"Bub bye JoJo." He hugged me tighter and whispered a goodbye back.

After we broke apart I was being lifted back into Daddy's arms.

"Bye bye Mary." I waved from over my shoulder.

"Goodbye see you soon."

Daddy then walked us out of their house and towards the car, he opened up the back door. And that's when my screaming and crying came to say hello.

"No Daddy I dun wanna go in the back!! No no no no please don't put me in there." I cried into his ear as I latched onto his neck super tight.

"Jayden! You listen to me young boy! You either get into your car seat right now, or I'll have your bottom black and blue before we even get home!" This just made me cry harder. Daddy never uses my real name. I don't know what was wrong, all I know is that I didn't want to let go of Daddy.

"N-no Daddy please no. I be good boy. But no ouchies. I wan be wif you and not in the back."

"Fine you want to sit in the front, you can!" He all but yelled out.

He was about to put me in the front, when I spewed up all of my lunch. This just made me cry again.

"Aww Baby." Daddy sat me down in the seat, and grabbed wipes out of the glovebox.