Chapter five

Pic of Jayden just one of his eyes is more green then the one in the pic
^Jayden POV^

Daddy set a plate of pancakes with syrup, cut up strawberries and some bacon, in front of me. It made my mouth water.

"Well don't just stare at it baby boy, eat it." He said in an amused tone.

"Yes daddy"

Once I started eating daddy started to talk, "Alright well baby boy you know that there's rules and I'm going to tell you those rules right now. So-

"Y'know you can stop talking like I'm a five year old, I'm seventeen for fucks sake" I cut him off in a sharp tone. Then I remembered I wasn't aloud to swear shit i can't believe I just did that I'm gonna get punished again. And-

My thoughts were cut off by daddy's voice. "Because I'm sure you just forgot, I will not punish you. But do not cut me off again. Got it?"

"Yes daddy"

"Good now like I was saying,
1. Always address me as daddy even when we are out in public.
2. No whining.
3. You must always treat daddy with respect.
4. You must not lie, keep secrets and or hide anything from daddy.
5. You can always tell daddy anything and everything.
6. You are not allowed to please yourself without permission from daddy.
7. You are not allowed to cum without daddy's permission.
8. No swearing at all.
9. Must go to sleep before ten, or when I tell you to go.
10. No arguing with daddy.
11. No going out without me.
12. Always ask daddy if you are unsure of something.
13. If you brake a rule it will result in a punishment, and always accept any punishment given. Always thank Daddy after a punishment."

"So those are all the rules I will put them on the fridge so you can always check them if you are unsure about anything, okay?"

"Ah Yes daddy" I replied not to sure on what else to say this was so much new information, and I have to actually follow these rules. Sigh.

"Do you have any questions baby boy?" Daddy asks.
"Ummm yeah I-I, do I really have to call you daddy when we go out, what happens if I see someone I know, how would I introduce you? And-and how do I explain living with you? Oh and what about my mate that I lived with how am I meant to tell him? I just-

"Stop baby boy your stressing yourself over nothing. It's all okay I promise. And yes you do have to address me as daddy in public, that is why it's a rule. And you will introduce me as daddy nothing else. Understand?"

"B-but, no I will not do that, it's to embarrassing and all my friends know that I'm straight. So no I'm going to call you Mark when we  go out."

Daddy gave me a harsh glare. That probably wasn't the smartest thing to say. I thought to myself.

"Over my knee this instant. You've had the rules for less than five minutes and you've broken, rule number two and ten. So for that I'm giving you ten slaps on the ass" daddy said in a harsh and firm tone.

"I didn't whine I just argued with you so I think I should only get five." I stated sassily.

"It's now twenty, so if you don't want twenty five I would get over my knee right now!"

"B-but"

"NOW" he yelled at me.

I didn't want to make it worse. So I got up slowly and walked over to daddy. I bent down and laid across daddy's legs. Daddy put one leg on the back of my calf muscles so I couldn't get up or move and pulled up my shirt.

"Now I want you to count and at the end I want to here what you did wrong and why I punished you. Understand?"

"Yes daddy" I whispered out.

"One"
"Two"
"Three"
............

By the fifteenth slap I was a sobbing mess. You wouldn't think it would hurt as much as you think.

Daddy pulled my briefs down and rubbed my ass cheeks to soothe them a little bit, even though I still had five more to go.
"Alright I'm going to do the last five with the handle of the fork okay?"

"N-no d-dad-Daddy please don't p-please"I begged through sobs.

"It's only five. And make sure you count"he said in an emotionless tone.

"B-but I-"

I was cut off by the stinging pain in my left ass cheek.

"Sixteen"

"Seventeen"

"E-eighteen"

"N-n-ninteen"

"Twenty" I sobbed out the last number.

"Good boy, you took your punishment so well baby boy" daddy whispered in my ear. "Now can you please tell me what you did wrong?"

"Thank you Daddy for my punishment I deserved it because I argued with daddy and also I whined about being punished. I'm sorry daddy please forgive me?" I said in a strong voice to show that I'm not a cry baby.

"It's okay baby boy I forgive you. Your still my good baby boy"

"Okay now finish your breakfast and we can just snuggle and watch movies for the rest of the day. After I put some cream on your bottom to help soothe the pain okay baby boy?"said daddy.

"Hmmmm Yes daddy that sounds good. But daddy can I please stay sitting in your lap while I eat? Because my ass hurts."

"Yes you can. But do not say ass."

"Thank you daddy."
............

After breakfast daddy and I spent the rest of the day watching movies and cuddling.

————.............————
Heyyy sorry I haven't updated, I've had so much on and I got exams coming up so I just haven't had time. So I hope you like it. -sky xx