Chapter nineteen

*A year later*
Jayden's P.O.V

"Mark can you please grab Axton and Axel from their cots, I'm going to go make some lunch for all of us." I call over the music that's playing through the speakers.

He doesn't respond but I hear his heavy footsteps on the stairs. I turn the music down when I walk past it and into the kitchen to make my boys lunch, for mark and I, I make some sandwiches and a cup of soup, and for my two baby's I put some apple, pear and banana purée I a bowl each, they still aren't old enough to handle solids, but I'm glad they are nearly off the milk, they only have one bottle before bed now.

When Mark walks into the kitchen I hear a very adorable sequel come from Axton's lips. I walk over to my husband and give him a peck while stealing my little bundle of joy out of his arms.

I smile down at him and love when he tries to give me a smile back. I lift him to my head height and blow a raspberry on his cheek, making him burst into giggles. 

Out of the two boys Axton definitely likes me better, I don't have favourites but Axel likes to be with his papa more then me.

Things have been going well for Mark and I, I know it's been a roller coaster ride since meeting him, ugh well being kidnapped. I thought I was disgusting for even slightly liking this man, but in a way he saved me and I couldn't be any happier than I am now, and I don't give a flying fuck what anyone thinks of me for it.

"Darling axton is dribbling on you." Mark pointed out.

I make quick work of wiping it on my shirt, not caring since I do the laundry. I pop him into his high chair and watch as his father plonks his brother next to him.

I lean on Mark and sigh blissfully. Mark looks down at me and smiles a gorgeous smile before stealing my lips in a sweet and innocent kiss, filled with love and passion.

We were brought out of our own world when our sweet little devils start banging their spoons around getting impatient. Definitely got their father's patience.

I snort quietly to myself, but Mark still catches it and raises an eyebrow.

"What's so funny?"

"Nothing... I just think it's cute to see how much their brilliant fathers personality shines through." I explained thoughtfully as I placed the blue and pink bowls down in font of the hungry monkeys.

I sat down at the table with my lunch and just thought of how lucky I was to have such an amazing family, I know it's not going to be all sunshine and rainbows, but I just know as a family we can deal with anything. I love my quirky little family and I'm sure it'll only just grow from here on out.

FIN
so there's that, I'm sorry that it took so long to finally get this last chapter out but thank you so so much for all your support and love for this book. I was and still am so surprised it got any attention at all. I might write another story not related to this one, but I'll definitely plan it out a lot more, and set up an actual schedule. Thank you again so much and I appreciate your support. Sorry that the last chapter is really short I kinda ran a blank for this story. - Sky 💚♥️