Chapter six

Jayden's p.o.v

I woke up cuddled into my daddy's chest, on the couch.

Daddy looks kinda cute when he sleeps. Why the fuck did I just think that, but it is true!

I lay there just staring at daddy for about five minutes, when I start to get bored. I want daddy to wake up so I can eat and not be bored.

So what do I do? I start poking daddy of course, I poke him on the nose but nothing happens, so I poke it again, over and over again but he just doesn't wake up. Sigh.

"Daddy" I call out. Nothing. "Daddyyyyyyyyy" I say louder and I bounce on his tummy. This gets a reaction out of daddy, I get pushed off and he ROLLS OVER, y'know what that's it. I climb back onto him and I bounce up and down multiple times whilst whining out "Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaadyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy."

He wakes up. But now I'm starting to re-think how I woke daddy up, because if looks could kill I would be sooooo dead right now.

"Now was that a nice way to wake up daddy?"
I didn't get a chance to reply as daddy continued.
"No it most definitely was not, now because you did that, y'know what's going to happen don't you?"

No he can't be thinking what I'm thinking I don't want another punishment.
"Please Daddy anything else. I don't want another spankie, I was just hungry and bored and I didn't really think about what I was doing. But please don't give me another punishment, please daddy"

I don't know when I started to tear up, but I did. And I think Daddy noticed because I was wrapped in two strong arms not even two seconds later.

"Shhhhhhhhh it's okay baby boy don't cry, I'm sorry if I scared you or made you upset, I was just a bit annoyed at how you woke me up, and now if I re-think it I won't give you a punishment. Okay?"

I just nodded, and buried my face in the crook of Daddy's neck. His sent calms me down, and his warmth makes me feel safe.

"Alright baby boy let's get you fed, washed and dressed for the day so we can go shopping"

"Mkay Daddy" I mumbled into his neck.
"Good boy" was all Daddy said, then I was carried down to the kitchen where Daddy made breakfast and fed me. Then I was picked back up and carried to the bathroom where Daddy and I showered and got dressed.

I was dressed in black leggings and a long pastel purple jumper. Daddy had black jeans and a plain white shirt on.

"Now baby boy when we get to the shopping center, no running off, okay?"
"Yes Daddy I promise" I replied with a smile.

an hour later we made it to a massive, and when I say massive I mean, massive! Shopping center. It looks like it has three stories and it's just massive. How have I never been here before?
My question was answered when Daddy spoke.

"It's in the next town over"
"Wait how did you know what I was thinking?" I asked and titled my head like a lost puppy.

"You had a questioning expression" daddy answered. "Oh" was all I said.

I got out of the car and thought, this my chance of escaping.

So I ran as fast as I could towards the mall, I could hear footsteps chasing after me so I ran even faster.

I got through the mall doors, looked back and saw mark just entering. Luckily people were coming out and kinda blocked him from entering.

I just weaved and squeezed through the moving bodies and straight up the stairs to the second floor. I looked around and sprinted into Hot Topic and locked myself in a change room.

I sat on the ground and went to pull my phone out of my back pocket, so I could ring my best friend and roomie. But when I didn't feel it in there I remembered that I left it at his house. Damn.

After about an hour and the store clerk asking me twice if I was okay, I finally decided to get up and walk out of the shop.

I got down stairs with caution. I probably looked like a fucking idiot with my head going left then right all the time.

Someone grabbed me from behind and tugged my arm, as to say follow me. When I looked up I saw that it was a security guard. Oh fuck that means that mark went to the place to say you've lost something or something bad has happened damn.

I started to yell, curse and struggle against the big Bloke, anything to get away from him. "Hey I'm just getting you back to your Daddy, so can you please stop struggling" he said in an emotionless tone.

"No fuck you, you big shit. That cunt is not my Daddy. He's a jerk who basically kidnapped me, and making me call him Daddy, like seriously who the fuck does that it's fucked and you should do something about it because y'know your the "law" and shit" I ranted, and I didn't notice that I was in the room with mark when I was halfway through my rant.

"As a matter of fact I do that and I've got my baby boy at home. So maybe shut up and listen to your Daddy and be a good boy" the stupid security guy said.

I peeked at Mark and he had a calm face that scared the shit outta me. I knew I was in deep shit.

Mark looked at the guy and said " thank you so much dean I'll be sure to drop in soon to catch up and have a drink, and our baby's can become friends"

"That sounds great, I'm looking forward to it. But anyways I'll let you go so you can go teach this young man some respect and manners"

"First of all we need to do our shopping but yes I will and thank you again for finding him"

"No worries man I always got your back"

"Alright well see ya and Jayden give me your hand"  mark said nicely until he got to my name, then his voice turned stone cold. Shit I'm in heaps of fucking trouble, good going Jayden. A fucking plus.

I slowly and timidly placed my hand in Marks large one and it was instantly in a death grip that I know I wouldn't be able to get out, it's like a Venus fly trap and my hand is the fly.

We walked from shop to shop, me slowly following behind mark with my head dropped in shame and fear. He still had my hand in his but his other one was full of bags, I really wanted to ask him if I could take some because there was a lot but I was to scared to say anything. So I just stayed quiet.

After our long ass awkward car ride we were finally home. I helped carry the bags in and into my room, then I walked out and into the lounge room and I was about to sit on the couch when I thought I definitely don't deserve it. So instead I sat on the floor next to the couch, and waited for Daddy to come downstairs. To be honest I really don't know why but him giving me the silent treatment was way worse then getting spankies. I don't know how long I waited but I must've fallen asleep because I was woken up by a hand on my cheek.

I looked up and it was daddy and for some reason I just burst into tears and I literally jumped on Daddy, I clung to his shirt like my life depended on it, I apologized so many times I wouldn't even be able to count them. "I'm sorry Daddy, I know I act like I hate you but that's not true I do like you I really do, and I don't wanna get away I like it here it's happy I feel safe and I know I'll always be clean, fed and warm. I couldn't before and now I can, and I tried to get away from this. I'm sooo sorry and-and I think I'm falling for you but I-I don't know. And I'm really sorry Daddy." I sobbed into his shoulder.

Daddy was rubbing slow soft circles on my back, whispering sweet things in my ear. "Hey it's okay baby boy, come on let's get some sleep okay we will go to bed" Daddy picked me up, carried me upstairs stripped my clothes and laid me down on the bed, Daddy laid down next to me and cuddled me tight.

And before I was just about to drift off into sleep, I heard Daddy whisperer so quiet that I almost didn't hear it, a small

"I love you"
——>_______________<——
There you go and I'm terribly sorry it took so long it's just I've a lot on and also I'm sorry if the end is a bit bad I might've been high while writing it but yea - sky xx 😘