"He might actually like me"

"Well I'm going to bed. Goodnight" You tell your mom as you begin to leave her room go to into your room.

That's when you hear the news.

"Breaking News! A 9.0 magnitude occured off the Pacific coast of Tohoku, Japan. This is the most powerful earthquake recorded to hit Japan. More details are to come later on in the broadcast" The newscaster reported

You turn back around and look at your mom.

"Honey..." She starts to say, but you run to your room.

You grab your phone and immediately call Yuzuru. You know that the earthquake was so close to Sendai. Your heart is beating so fast and you're already crying. You're so scared that something happened to him. You look at the time and knew he had to be practicing. All of these thoughts formed in your head.

"What if he's hurt?"

"What if something collapsed on him?"

"What if... he's dead?"

You were hyperventilating and your hands were shaking uncontrollably trying to dial his number

"Please answer." You whispered as the phone rang

"The person you are trying to reach is unavailable. Please leave a message after the tone." *Beep*

You can't speak. No words are coming out of your mouth. All you can say in the voicemail is "Please" and you hang up.

You start to think of all these negative things that could've happened. You didn't even tell him how you feel yet. You didn't know if even feels the same and you may never hear his cute voice ever again. All you could do right now is cry.

You open your eyes and see the ceiling of your room. You can't tell if you were recalling the memory or if it was a dream. However, dreams don't come true, but you know that what happened on March 11, 2011 was very real. You were a wreck for several days until he finally called you back and told you he was okay, but he was staying in an evacuation center. You remember he was crying on the phone, telling how he was so scared because he thought he was going to die. When he said that, you felt like someone took your heart and stepped on it a hundred times. You hated when he cried. Just like how he hated how you cried. He was in so much pain and you would do almost anything to take the pain away. He wanted to stop skating, but with the help of you and other people's support, he decided to keep skating. You know how skating brings him so much joy. If he were to quit, you know he would be so distraught. You tried to push away all these old memories as you got out of bed. You were going to the rink and you would all carpool to the airport. You got your suitcase and your things and left your house.

When you got to the rink, Yuzuru wasn't there. You see Brian and you go over to talk to him.

"Hey Brian" You say as you walk into his office

"Good morning. Did you sleep well?" He asks while taking off his glasses

"Um.. sorta"

"That's good. How are you feeling? If you don't feel well, you don't have to travel"

"I'm okay. I mean, I've been better" You say

"It's okay. You still look fine as usual"

"Thanks, Brian. Is Yuzuru coming soon?" You ask

"He should be. Oh and I thought I should give you this" Brian says as he reaches in his drawer to grab something.

"It's a magazine. It has an interview with Yuzuru in it. I haven't read it and this is the only copy they gave me and it's not in stores yet. But, I figured you deserve to be the first to read it" He says and hands you the magazine