"Make sure you have fun and smile"

WARNING: THIS IS AN UNEDITED CHAPTER THEREFORE IT WILL PROBABLY HAVE SO MUCH TYPOS AND GRAMMATICAL ERRORS THAT YOU MIGHT LOSE SOME BRAIN CELLS IN THE PROCESS OF READING IT SO READ AT YOUR OWN RISK OKAY THANKS (:

---------------------------------------------

"Mom! Change it back to the Olympics!" You yell to your mom from the kitchen

"It was a commerical not too long ago! Let me just watch this for a little bit" She says as she watches some show on the Food channel.

"It was like a commercial a few minutes ago and it's probably over. Please change it back" You plead as you walk back into the living room and sit on the couch.

"Fine" She says and changes it back to the Olympics

You saw as Patrick Chan was on his final spin.

"No! We missed Patrick's performance" Your mom says as she frowns

"That's your fault. I told you to change it back" You say to her as she looks disappointed.

You knew Patrick was right before Yuzuru and it would only be a matter of minutes before he went on the ice. He looked good in the 6-minute warmup and as the announcer introduced his name, you knew his life would never be the same. Now that he was about to step on the ice, the entire world would be watching him. As they showed Patrick at the K&C and his score, the camera panned over to Yuzuru shaking hands with Brian. You were shaking and already on the verge of tears. You really wanted him to show everyone that he's capable of being the Olympic Champion even at a young age. As he skated towards the middle of the ice, he sets up for his pose and like always, whispers something before the music starts. You're hugging your knees to your chest as you watch him set up for his quad toe. You hold your breath and tears as he jumps. He lands it perfectly and you quickly jump up and clap. Your mom is staring at you, but you didn't care. You sat back down and watched as he did his spins.

"Come on, come on" You whisper right before he does his triple axel.

He lands that perfectly and your clapping and continually say "Oh my God" since there was only one jump left. He jumps for his triple lutz and at first, you think he's not going to land it because his body position in the air made it look like he was going to fall, but you were wrong. He lands it and does his triple toe and right when he lands it, you see the joy on his face. You're now crying tears of joy seeing how happy he is. He looks like he's having so much fun with his choreography especially with the lunge move that always gets the crowd going. As he does his final spin, you stand up and clap. When he does his final pose, you jump up and down, screaming. You didn't care if you got lightheaded and fainted because you were so happy. Even though it wasn't the individual competition, you knew he would be comfortable and prepared now that he knows how it feels to skate on Olympic ice. He just had to do this short program one more time. He got the highest score for the men's team event for the short program and you couldn't be happier. Like before, you knew his life would change forever from this moment on. As you watched as he sat at the K&C with the rest of Team Japan, he looked so happy. His score wasn't his best, but it was his second best. He was in first place and even beat his idol, Evgeni Plushenko. You knew he must feel pretty good since he made a good name for himself at the Olympics. Now, everyone would be looking out for him for the individual event. You just hoped that he wouldn't get caught up too much in the pressure and nerves. However, you did go to bed with a smile on your face.

-----

You suddenly hear your computer making a noise like someone is trying to video chat. You slowly open your eyes to see your laptop screen lit up. You turn to see the clock to see that it's 4am. You could only think of one person trying to video chat with you and he was worth being woken up this early. You quickly fix your bed hair and try to look somewhat decent. You turned on your desk light only since your bedroom light may be seen by your mom. You answer the call to see Yuzuru in a casual GAP shirt and he had a big smile on his face.