"You'll always be my Juliet. I love you"

I'm sad to announce that this is the last chapter of Letters to Yuzuru. It's a really long chapter so just a heads up. If you want, you can listen to the song. It's one of my favorites at the moment. Please enjoy!

----------------------------------

(1 year later)

Yuzuru's POV

As I get out off my car, I shut the door and start walking. My heart is beating so fast as I'm holding the flowers in my hand. Why am I so nervous? It's probably because I haven't seen her in a long time. I look up to the sky to see that it looks like it's about to rain. There's a big, gray cloud above me and I know that it'll start raining any second. It was a chilly spring morning in Japan. I turn my head a bit to see the trees swaying to the wind and the colorful flowers dancing on the ground. I suddenly stop walking and I stand still for a couple of seconds. I close my eyes for a bit and I smile just for no particular reason as the wind hits my face. I open my eyes and then look down to see her grave. I bend down to put the roses, her favorite flower, in her vase and I then sit on the ground right in front of her grave.

"Hey... So... I decided to take a break from the rink today. I wanted to come and visit you. I'm still wondering why you wanted to be buried here in Japan.. but I know it's been a while since I came to see you. I'm really sorry about that, it's just... I just didn't have the strength to come here. Seeing your name engraved on this stone just tears me apart. I guess I still haven't faced reality yet"

I feel the tears forming in my eyes and I try to blink it away, but instead, it rolls down my cheek.

"It's a bit chilly, don't you think?" I ask and of course, there's no response. I only hear the sound of the leaves rustling in the wind.

"This season has been really... interesting...I mean you probably saw from Heaven, but.... If you were still here, you probably told me to rest this season and I would've listened to you because you know me best.."

"As you probably know, in the beginning of the season, I got into an accident in China. It was one of the scariest and most painful things that has even happened besides losing you. The accident was such a blur. When I hit Han, he hit my head and I hit my chin on the ice pretty bad. When I fell, I was lying on the ice for a couple of minutes and I felt the blood streaming down my face. It was so hard for me to breath because I also go hit in the stomach. It was so bad that I felt like ... I was going to die. I just laid there, staring at the lights on the ceiling thinking, Is this how my skating career will end? Am I going to die? I was so scared, but then I realized. If I died there, I would get to be with you and I would be so happy. At that moment... I was actually okay with dying.. But then I realized again, that if I died and you saw me in Heaven, you would probably slap me and call me stupid"

"But I"m okay now. I hope you weren't worrying that much"

"It hurts knowing that your gone and I can't see you anymore... I miss you so much and its not just me that misses you. Your mom, my mom, Brian, Javi, Nam and so much more people..."

"But I think the person that is taking your death really hard besides me is your mom. I remember her face in the hospital when she found out you were gone.."

The tears are still rolling down my cheek as I'm standing outside the door. The people are walking around me and are staring at me. I hear them whispering, but I ignore them. Then I hear someone tap my shoulder. I hesitate before turning around and I see a nurse.

"Sir, I think you should wait over there" She says as she points to a hallway with a row of chairs.

I don't say anything and I slowly walk over there. That's when I see a woman sitting on one of the chairs. She has her eyes closed as her head is tilt back against the wall. I realize that it's her mom and I start running. I guess she heard my footsteps because she slowly opens her eyes and smiles at me.