"Yuzuru needs you"

You wake up the early the next morning feeling a little weaker than normal. You were glad that you didn't have anymore nightmares. However, after contemplating if you should actually get up, you suck it up and decide to get ready. You didn't really want to go the practice because you just didn't feel like it. Anyway, you didn't even tell your mom about practice and planned to just hangout with your mom for the day. You feel like you had to make up for what you said that day in the kitchen and you wanted to spend time with her and not just Yuzuru. As you were finishing up your makeup, you hear a knock on the front door. It's obviously not your mom since she could've just knocked on the door that connects your rooms together. You open the door to find Yuzuru with his practice stuff.

"Good morning" He says

"Good morning. Are you heading to your practice?" You ask and he simply nods

"I was wondering you if you were coming with us" He says

"Oh.. umm.. I was actually planning to hangout with my mom today"

Before Yuzuru could say anything, he's cut off by a voice behind you.

"Don't worry about me, sweetie. You can go if you want" You turn around to see your mom standing a few feet away from you. She must've just came into your room not too long ago.

"But... I thought we could do something together" You say to her.

She walks over to you and whispers, "Go. You know Yuzuru would want you to be there"

You look back to Yuzuru to see him still waiting at the door, but looking down at his shoes.

"What about you?" You ask starting to feel a bit guilty

"Like I said before, don't worry about me. Have fun with him" She says and pushes you a little so you're closer to him.

He looks back up with a confused expression.

"Okay, let's go" You say and his face lights up as the words left your mouth.

He smiles and says bye to your mom and you two walk to the car and drive to the rink.

-------

"No. Stay down here" Yuzuru says as he grabs your hand and stops you from going up from the stands.

You look at your hand and his' together and you feel your heartbeat start to pick up. You shake your head and slowly take your hand away.

"No. Do you remember the last time I stayed down here?" You ask referring to SC when Joshua Farris was flirting with you, causing Yuzuru to become distracted and have a crappy practice which led to a crappy performance.

"I know, but he's not here or any other guys that would hit on you so it's okay. You can stay by Brian and give me a tissue from Pooh whenever I need it" He says and walks to the entrance of the rink and takes his guards off and gives them to you.

You take them and walk over to Brian and give them to him.

"Glad you could make it" He says, not taking his eyes off Javi as he's running through his short

"I guess. I wasn't planning to come at all, but my mom convinced me otherwise"

"Smart mom" He says quitely, but still loud enough for you to hear

"Just to let you know, you're the key to him winning" He says about a minute later as Yuzuru begins his short program.

"What? No, I'm not. All I do is-" You were cut off as Yuzuru falls on his quad toe right by the wall where you and Brian are standing