"And that's all I'll ever be"

You wake up and you have no idea what time it is. Your eyes are still close and you feel someone's arms around you. You stay there for second, when you realize what is happening. You open your eyes and you almost gasp. You see that your inches away from Yuzuru's face. He is still sleeping and you can hear him breathing. You look over at the time to see that it's 8am. You suddenly realize that it's his birthday and Yuzuru would be spending time with his family so they would be coming to the hotel soon. You slowly try to push his arms off of you when he suddenly wraps his arms tighter around you.

"You have got to be kidding me" You think as you couldn't move.

You slowly try to push his arms off again, but he isn't budging. You try it again, but a little harder and you push him too hard that he falls off the bed. You gasp as his body hits the floor.

"Ow... What was that for?" Yuzuru asks as he sits up and rubs his head.

"Sorry! It was an accident. " You say

"Geez.." He says and stands up

"Wait, what happened last night?" He asks

"Well, I told you to go back to your room and you told me you wanted to lay down for a second so I said okay and then I went to the bathroom and when I came back out, you were passed out on the bed"

"Oh... so where did you sleep then?"

"Umm... in MY bed" You reply

"Wait.. so we slept together?" He asks, not realizing what his sentence just sounded like

You can't help, but laugh and say, "Not like that.."

"Wait!.. I didn't.. Nevermind" Yuzuru says and you can slowly see him getting red

"It's okay, I know what you meant. Don't worry, we slept on the opposite sides of the bed" You tell him

"Oh okay" He says, obviously not aware of your two's position in the morning.

"I wonder how long we were like that?" You wonder

"Anyway, happy birthday!" You say and hug him

"Thank you. I guess I'll get ready" He says to you and walks out the door.

While your getting ready, you hear a knock on the door. You open the door expecting to see Yuzuru, but you smile as you see Saya smiling with her arms extended. You go and hug her. Saya ha always been very nice to you and you considered her as a close friend. For as long as you could remember, Saya has always been teasing you about Yuzuru and she always claims that he likes you and she knows you like him, I mean, who doesn't know? (Yuzuru)

She goes into your room and starts talking to you.

"Hey, long time no see!" She says and sits next to you on the bed.

"Yeah, how have you been?" You ask her

"I've been pretty good. How about you?"

"I've been good too. I wish you could be in Canada with us"

"I know, but you know I have to be in Japan"

"Yeah, but I know that Yuzuru wishes you could be there with him" You say

"Don't worry, he's got you" She says and smiles which causes you to groan

"You do know that he doesn't like me back right?"

"Do you know how oblivious you are? I'm his sister. I know my brother. And I know when he looks at you, he sees you more than just a friend"

"Why does literally everyone see how he looks at me except me?" You think to yourself