"Trust me. It would really help him"

You open the door to the rink and you feel a bit nostalgic since you haven't been in here for a while. You were avoiding this place because you didn't want to be a distraction to Yuzuru for the Olympics and now, you didn't want to be a distraction for Worlds. Even Yuzuru understood that you were doing this for his own good. However, Brian called you in the morning because he wanted to talk to you about something. When you go to the rinkside, you see Yuzuru practicing his jumps. You just talked to him yesterday, but you haven't seen him in a few days. When you told him that you were going to Worlds, he was really happy and excited. You were pretty sure he was even more happier than you. When he sees you, he smiles and waves and you wave back, which causes Brian to turn his head and wave at you.

"Hey, Yuzu. Why don't you keep practicing the salchow, okay?" You hear Brian say to Yuzuru as he nods and starts skating. You go by the rinkside and Brian skates over to you.

"Haven't seen you in a while. How have you been?" He asks while hugging you

"Pretty good, I guess. How about you?"

"Stressed" He says and laughs a little

"I can see. Must be pretty exciting to have Yuzu, Javi and even Nam going to Worlds"

"Yup, very. I'm so proud of my boys" He says while watching them practice

"Don't cry now. Save that for later" You say and he smiles

"Anyway, what is it that you wanted to talk about?" You ask

He turns so he completely facing you and asks, "You're coming to Worlds, right?"

You nod your head.

"Great. Did you buy your tickets yet?"

This time, you shake your head.

"Perfect"

"Why?" You ask him

"Well, I was hoping you could buy rinkside tickets"

"What? Why? Do you know how expensive they are?" You ask and you're a bit surprised by his request

"I'll explain why later on. But, I can help pay. It's really important that you do sit in the front"

"I don't know, Brian... I barely convinced my mom to let me go to Worlds and she kept complaining about the price. If I ask her to buy the most expensive tickets there is, she's going to freak"

"Tell her I can help pay and I can talk to her if you want"

You don't say anything and the silence is broken by Brian.

"Let me ask you something, you want Yuzuru to win Worlds right?" He asks

You look at him and say, "Of course I do"

"Then, make sure you buy those tickets and sit in the front where he can see you at all times"

"But why? What am I going to do that's going to make him win?"

"Trust me. It would really help him" Brian says as he skates away from you and goes towards the other coaches before you get the chance to ask him anymore questions.

You sigh and stand there for a little bit when you see Yuzuru skating towards you.

"Hey" He says

"Hey" You say back

"What were you and Brian talking about?" He asks

You look over to Brian and see him talking to Javi.

"Umm.. Just.. About.. Worlds"

Were you supposed to keep this a secret? No. No more secrets for now. You have kept enough secrets from him.