Brave High: 2

Chapter 2 (Tris P.O.V)

It's been one week since Lauren punched me in the face. I still have a slight bruise on my cheek, but it's better. Everyday I go to school, Lauren makes fun of me for the bruise. It's official, Lauren hates me. I'm laying in bed awoken from my alarm; I'm really not in the mood for more insults today. I just want the bruise to go away.

I roll out of bed and head into the shower. I made a few friends this first week of school: Uriah, Zeke, Marlene, Christina, Lynn, Four and Shauna. I like them, they're really nice. I sigh as I step out of the shower and wrap a towel around my body.

I go out of the bathroom and go to my closet. Maybe I should try to look nice today? I mean it's Friday! I'll try. I look through my clothes and grab a mid thigh denim skirt, black tights and a light gray sweater with black lace in the back. I change and grab my black leather boots with a buckle, I put them on and go to the bathroom. I look in the mirror and see the bruise is almost gone on my face. I put silver sparkles on my eyelids and mascara on. I put some foundation on the bruise and, bam!, it disappeared.

I grab my phone, bag, keys, and a granola bar and jump in my car and head to school. Four has been really quiet lately... I didn't do anything, did I? I mean, he seemed really talkative on the first day but ever since Lauren has punched me he's been...off? And I'm already preparing myself for her teasing, but hey, you know what? You can't see the bruise anymore, soIi guess she will only tease me for being short, fat, or ugly now. Who knows with them?

I pull up in the school's parking lot and Chris, Will, Uri, Mar, Zeke, Shauna, and Lynn are there, but I don't see Four. Weird. They are waiting for me by our meeting place at the old merry-go-round in front of the school. They are all sitting on it, laughing and trying to get it to spin again but they failed. I honestly think that if they try anymore it will break. I park, get my bag and phone and head over to them

"Hey guys!" I say.

"Hey T!" Chris says.

"Trissy poo!" Uriah says hugging me... What's wrong with him?

"What's wrong with Uri?" I ask everyone once he lets go.

"Nobody knows..." says Zeke while I look at my watch.

"Guys 5 minutes till class let's go!" I say.

They get up and we all head into school. When we get in, I see Peter, Drew, Molly, and Lauren.

When i walk by them they yell, "Hey look it's the Stiff!" he says.

'Oh I'm so hurt!' I think. Note my sarcasm. Everyone just laughs at me after he says that.

"Hey look it's the dip-wad! And his his dip-wadians!" I say while everyone laughs harder at Peter then they did at me.

"Good one T!" Chris whispers in my ear.

It gives me the weird impression of being in one of those teenage girls movies: two rival gangs fighting against each other in everything. In our case, it's my gang against Peter's gang. It's quite funny actually. I get to my locker and grab my books for the next class. We all go in and start to talk.

"Today we will have a Pop-Quiz! After everyone finishes, you all can have a free class, as long as you stay in here." says the teacher and hands out the quizzes. I finish mine quickly. As i make my way up to the teacher to turn my test in, Drew tries to trip me. As he puts his leg out, I kick it. Hard. He yelps and I smile, while everyone laughs. I give my test to the teacher and sit back down. Then I decide to text Chris, because everyone is done.

Heloooo Chrissy!;) ~T

Hey T! What's up?~C

Nm. Wbu? ~T